Glitzy Lips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks geeg I didn't know if I would have to for insurance purposes

Thanks geeg I didn't know if I would have to for insurance purposes

Of course .. Silly me ... I don't know the answer to that but someone has posted about it further back on this thread. I believe they indicated that for their insurance she needed to have trained to apply glitter tattoos and the like ... Really there is no category for Glitzy Lips specifically as it is so new, so you should check with your insurance ... But tell them that it is a retail item for consumers ... That may make a difference.

Last edited:
Of course .. Silly me ... I don't know the answer to that but someone has posted about it further back on this thread. I believe they indicated that for their insurance she needed to have trained to apply glitter tattoos and the like ... Really there is no category for glitzy lips specifically as it is so new, so you should check with your insurance ... But tell them that it is a retail item for consumers ... That may make a difference.

Thanks I'll give them a ring I need to call them again about glitter tattoos anyway. I really struggle getting them to give me a real answer I think I'll try somewhere else next time

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some from Olympia and couldn't wait to try so tried to apply in car mirror when I left. The demo looked so easy! However it took me half a roll to get it right! Looked good though but my boyfriend said I looked like a lady of the night! Oh well perhaps not for me lol!

One cool thing about glitzy lips is that you can actually change the shape of your mouth. I have quite small lips and unlike polish and lip liner you cannot tell that they are not the real size of your lips
busybee32-albums-glitzy+lips-picture41279-rainbow-dar-glitzy-lips.jpg

I bought some from Olympia and couldn't wait to try so tried to apply in car mirror when I left. The demo looked so easy! However it took me half a roll to get it right! Looked good though but my boyfriend said I looked like a lady of the night! Oh well perhaps not for me lol!

I'm not sure that applying Glitzy Lips in the car using the mirror is quite the place to achieve the best possible look. :lol: You also probably rushed it ,,, I know all eager and that ... and like anything else it requires a bit of care and patience. :lol:

Lol! I know I agree I just couldn't wait and men have no taste anyway lol I did get some sideways glances whilst In traffic though! Maybe I'll try a softer shade I bought the bright pink one. On the plus side it did make my 2 year old son want to kiss me! Lol

Haha lady of the night ;)

My other half quite likes them. I think i have sussed ny bottom lip but struggle to do my top lip. Maybe its the shape im holding my top lip lol!

I agree its a lot trickier than it looks....but then we haven't developed the product with numerous times to test it and get the perfect application. But after a couple of goes it should be relatively easy (she says as she can't get the nack on the top lip lol) :) xx

Yeah funny it was my top lip a had trouble with as well. And when I tried to fill in the gaps it took the stuff I'd already put on. Anyway as Geeg said I was rushing and in a rear view mirror! Lol

I'm crying, just finished work and went onto s2 website hoping to get some GlitzyLips and there is none in stock, apart from the blue which I'm not keen on. Does anyone know when they will be back in stock? xx

They are hoping to have some back in next week - so not long to wait!

Thanks scrumpyjo44 x

HI all, I so cant wait to give these ago they look fab!!!!! How much are they to buy?? and does anyone no how much they are going to be charging their clients for these??

Hi Gemma

We can't give prices out on here but if you go onto the Sweetsquared.com website the price is there when you login - they retail at £29.95 (rrp) and you can get about 25-30 apps per pack so quite a good buy!

Thank you, yea it is a good buy cant wait to get um now x

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I am aware the new Shellac Colours and Glitzy Lips will be for sale from Tuesday 20th,whether they will be on the website on the 20th Im not sure but Im sure they will have them on there as so as physically possible :)

Hello UK Beauties!!!
Lots of yall are waiting for the new shipment to arrive! Hang tight cause your competition will be "well gel" for GlitzLips!
Thanks London for the fun times and the over-whelming turnout ! LONDON ROCKS!:hug::hug:

Hello UK Beauties!!!
Lots of yall are waiting for the new shipment to arrive! Hang tight cause your competition will be "well gel" for GlitzLips!
Thanks London for the fun times and the over-whelming turnout ! LONDON ROCKS!:hug::hug:
Athena Has that "shuuut up, well Gel" stuck now? At least I have given you something to remember me by lol. Love it. Glad you got home safely was fab to meet you and work with you over the weekend.
Jen xxx

I have just come across this and am annoyed at myself for being so slow!!!! When will S2 have more stock as they are out of stock and I now NEED these!!!!
xXx

Hi, Geeks

Im Currently mobile spray tanning and think the glitzy lips - lip transfers are a cool idea, does any know what a good price to charge my customers would be. I know prices vary from town to town, just any idea.. Thankyou xx :eek:

Latest posts

Back