Glitzy Lips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GAH! Out of stock :'(

I too was never taught this in my training. So do we download and keep in a folder or do we need to give out to clients? See, yet another thing learnt from SG today :)

Just as I explained above .....
Yes you keep in a folder. You do not give the MSDS information to clients! As I said, you keep them in case of emergency when a Dr or hospital need to know.

GAH! Out of stock :'(

Glitzy Lips will all be back in stock next week ... hold your horses lol!! Take a deep breath and in about 7 days you will see them back in stock on the site. :lol:
You guys have cleaned us out!

Glitzy Lips will all be back in stock next week ... hold your horses lol!! Take a deep breath and in about 7 days you will see them back in stock on the site. :lol:

This is going to be one long week for me Geeg :lol:

Thanks for the heads up on when it will be back in!x

V long week ahead indeed ! I want to buy the new shellacs this week, dont think i can wait til next to order it all next week with glitzylips!....sigh *double postage* sigh!!!

Im v excited by all this new stuff, gutted im so far away for olympia. I am promising myself ill be THERE next yr!

V long week ahead indeed ! I want to buy the new shellacs this week, dont think i can wait til next to order it all next week with glitzylips!....sigh *double postage* sigh!!!

Im v excited by all this new stuff, gutted im so far away for olympia. I am promising myself ill be THERE next yr!

There is a great show right there in Edinburgh and so is the Fingertips Centre who had a fantastic open day today right there on your doorstep to launch the New Shellac colours. Do you not know them 0131 333 3180?

They have all the new Shellac colours and have been selling them all day, hun. No need to go to the 'smoke' and no need to pay postage with the shop right on your doorstep. Several Fantastic education Ambassadors and one Young Fiona Wallace who is part of the very prestigeous Global Team CND!! You are very lucky to have this representation right there just miles from you. I'd give them a ring pronto. :hug: They have everything S2 have, including Glitzy lips in a week or so if not now. xx

Gigi is there a fingertips centre in London too? :) x

No there is not but there is a london supplier. Ketan Patel. Details on the 2 website.

No there is not but there is a london supplier. Ketan Patel. Details on the 2 website.

Great, thank you :) x

Fingertips is the name of the place in Scotland, in London you have the Creative Academy run by Ketan, which is also a distributor location. Don't have the number to hand, but details on Sweet Squared x

I remember something similar to this, for nails, in the 80's. I think I still have some, somewhere :D

I wore foils on my lips when I went to the disco. Funny how things come back around.

There is a great show right there in Edinburgh and so is the Fingertips Centre who had a fantastic open day today right there on your doorstep to launch the New Shellac colours. Do you not know them 0131 333 3180?

They have all the new Shellac colours and have been selling them all day, hun. No need to go to the 'smoke' and no need to pay postage with the shop right on your doorstep. Several Fantastic education Ambassadors and one Young Fiona Wallace who is part of the very prestigeous Global Team CND!! You are very lucky to have this representation right there just miles from you. I'd give them a ring pronto. :hug: They have everything S2 have, including Glitzy lips in a week or so if not now. xx

Was there today Gigi and I sat in on a few of fionas demos and she even done a French demonstration on me! I feel a bit more confident now! And And she was great! X

I wasnt at olympia so this may be a silly question....

I order three colours of the glitzy lips this morning. I got in early thanks to a heads up from a fellow geek. How much glue comes with each pack as in enough to retail?

Thanks people.

xxx

I literally cannot wait, i have models on stand by and my photographer friend ready to get clicking ha
i have to be the first in my area to do these little beauties:lol: x

I missed nearly all the colours at Olympia. I will just have to wait until they come in stock next week :sad: I am thinking about ordering them for Christmas presents for friends as well as a few packs for retail - just the two pinks and the red colours though.

But I Neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to have it on Sunday :wink2:

BTW the Glitzy lips on my tattoo has survived 2 days with showering (but no rubbing or soap directly on it)! Fabulous!

I do use them but due to opening hours i struggle to get to them :-( but i went on sunday as they are open odd sundays too which is fab!!! I am going to try get there on Mon too if they are open as its a Bank Holiday here...

Cant wait for shellac and the glitzy lips! Already got girls interested in glitzy lips and shellac! My mum has also decided what colours she wants first!! Wooooo xxx

Do I have to have special training to do them?

Do I have to have special training to do them?

Goodness no ... They are a retail item .. If the consumer can do it with an instruction sheet or a Glitzy Lips video then so can you. That is the beauty of them.

Latest posts

Back