going bonkers!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tavinailtech

Reaction score
Ok, so here is the problem....I have been doing nails for only a short time, about 6 months. I thought that I was doing okay, when I left school. Then I got a job....then the lifting started,,learned to control my product better. Some what got that under control. Then along came that nasty pocket lifting crap, so I have tried to get it under control! Is it just me or does everyday in the busness bring about a wirl wind of ups...and downs? It seems like I get one client who is thrilled with her nails, only to have the next one that is looking like I have no skill at all. I feel like i am fighting a losing battle and can't seem to make this work. How long and how many more problems are going to come at me. Darn it all I have never tried so hard to be good at something. I want this but it seems to be eating me alive! Does it get better? :(
~Jackie~

Does it get better? :( ~Jackie~[/QUOTE said:
The answer is.....................NO. Only kidding, of course it does.

I guess it's like working in an office. Just when you think you're all sorted, the bloody ink runs out. Then another day, your computer keeps crashing. Get my drift?

Well I sure hope that I soon quit crashing !! Or I won't have anything to drive!!..lol
Jackie

I'm exactly the same so don't worry! I'm sure there are lots of girls on here who can relate to what you're saying. I'll do one girl who gets on really well with no lifting in say the first 7 days and they 'hey presto' they start to lift and go from bad to worse. Then another will lift or start to ping off in 2-3 days!!! Soooooo
frustrating!!!!
So don't worry you're not alone

Tavinailtech said:
Well I sure hope that I soon quit crashing !! Or I won't have anything to drive!!..lol
Jackie

you are so not alone....xx

i have a few clients who when i arrive for the two weeks maintenance have all 10 nails on and no lifting at all...infact they look so damn good i wonder why i am there at all...then i have others who have LOST...some and cracked some...etc....haven't ever had the lifting problem i must admit.....but my time is slow due to me being fanatical about my prep. Top class prep is a must for lifting....ohhh i just remembered ... i did get lifting once ... it was cos of a very thin poorly nail and the gel not liking it.

Like you said ....you do a great job and all is well then ... just like a smack round the chops you get a call saying they are all off.

Look to the positive....at least its keeping you on ya toes....if it went well all the time you might not have any challenges....and i love a challenge.

Chin up xxxxx

Yeah how true! How can we learn if its' not by our mistakes?!!

NailStyle said:
you are so not alone....xx

i have a few clients who when i arrive for the two weeks maintenance have all 10 nails on and no lifting at all...infact they look so damn good i wonder why i am there at all...then i have others who have LOST...some and cracked some...etc....haven't ever had the lifting problem i must admit.....but my time is slow due to me being fanatical about my prep. Top class prep is a must for lifting....ohhh i just remembered ... i did get lifting once ... it was cos of a very thin poorly nail and the gel not liking it.

Like you said ....you do a great job and all is well then ... just like a smack round the chops you get a call saying they are all off.

Look to the positive....at least its keeping you on ya toes....if it went well all the time you might not have any challenges....and i love a challenge.

Chin up xxxxx

Latest posts

Back