Goldwell platinum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
A few months ago I lightened my hair to a pale yellow with yellow in some areas .
I toned with 1/2 9ba 1/2 10ba and loved it!! Well my next retouch one of the girls talked me into toning with 9 champagne . I liked it at first but now see that it’s getting yellow and dark ! I haven’t changed anything in my routine so I’m assuming it’s the different toner . My hair is obviously not in the best shape from bleaching and I’m dying to get it back to platinum. Any tips for lightning it just a smidge without damage ? I thought about toning it with 10p 10v but I don’t think it will shift enough . HELP [emoji120]

Preferably with goldwell but I’ll try anything :)

Goldwell silk lift? But only 10vol just to refresh your blonde? Hard to say without seeing your hair... 10p and 10bs is also a beautiful combination for clean white toning.. can’t imagine the 9 champagne changing your hair too much? As they are only the 10 minute express toning, that only work properly on clean white blondes!..never thought they did a lot anyway in terms of toning, but that’s just my opinion ..

Thank you :) ya I have no clue why it did , I actually had a client recently come back and said the same thing . Hopefully it’s not a change in my can .

Latest posts

Back