Got the thumbs up for CUTICLES!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I spoke to my fella last night, and he is def up for me joining cuticles! we've decided ill get a new accounts job nearer to home for more money, stick with that and join cuticles as soon as get the £350 together. im calling a salon up the road (my dads friends with them) to ask if they would mind if i used their back room on a sat as a salon, and pay them something. also ive enquired about new accounts jobs and an agency called yesterday so its all go!

Cathy called me yesterday but i had no battery on my phone:Scared: so im calling her today at lunchtime to ask q's

im hoping the offer will be on til january....if not no one will be getting presents this yr!!!tee hee

im so excited finally gonna make a real go of things

xx

hey ! good thinking !! go for it !!

amb x

Thats great news hun, well done!

THATS BRILL -good luck xxx

oh excellent news hun
well done!

jules x

Cool babes - will be great to have another franchisee up here. You will soon realise that this has been your best business decision ever! xx

kateyork1 said:
Cool babes - will be great to have another franchisee up here. You will soon realise that this has been your best business decision ever! xx

you'll have to help me when i get all the stuff, gonna do it in january so il probs bump into you loads at creative!!

Good Luck!!.....and, all the best, on this great new business venture......sounds like 2006 will be your year!

Hi Ya. Really pleased to hear you have decided to join Cuticles! I hope it all goes really well for you and hopefully we will get to meet one another at some point!

Good luck x

Oh thats great news. It really does sound like a good way to go. All the best. xxx

Hiya,

Congratulations, you know you can't go wrong with them. Ros, Cathy and Rosie are fab, really nice people to get along with.

I'm a Cuticle in Bolton.

Maybe we'll meet up at Creative in Leeds or a bash in Oxford.

good luck,

Claire

Latest posts

Back