Gun cup leaking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Char M

Reaction score
Why is tan leaking from the cup when I'm spraying? It's annoying me coz then I put the gun down and it's everywhere

Google your machine model spare parts and see if there's a replaceable gasket for where the cup meets the gun.

You might be over filling it or you may not have the pick
Up tube on tight enough. My gun leaks sometimes.

Yes agree there might be too much solution in the cup and if you tilt or lay down the spray gun the solution can leak out of the cup.

You might be over filling it or you may not have the pick
Up tube on tight enough. My gun leaks sometimes.

The tube the air goes into does the solution go into that too cause when I take my gun out of the nozzle solution comes from the air tube

You might me tipping it to the side without realizing. I have seen people do this before.

Hope you got your spray gun sorted

Hope you got your spray gun sorted
Thanks LA, my machine is actually one of yours and I was so happy with my kit
I've cleaned it and used it since and it's fine, I agree now I think about it I did have the cup filled quite high solution so must of been too full, will keep it half full from now on

I bought a gun from LA tan and the same thing happened, leaked everywhere, the gun didn't like being turned upside which I suppose you wouldn't really do normally but I was doing my own legs!! Anyway contacted LA tan about it and they sent me a replacement gun and bottle, really great service.

Latest posts

Back