Hair advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all! I need so fellow stylists advice, I have a client who is really grey/white. She has coloured her hair for years herself and is now looking for a new colour, at the moment she is dark chocolate brown underneath and really blonde on top which is a tad dated, I was thinking I'd do away with the chocolate brown colour and have her all over more blonde, im looking for advice on the best colours to use that will cover her grey/white hair well, I would normally prelighten hair and tone

Hairs plays an important role in our life so take proper care of hair and dont use experiments.

Hairs plays an important role in our life so take proper care of hair and dont use experiments.
We are members of a professional forum we are here to ask each other's advice, yours is not helpful why are you on here? Your not a hairdresser!

Op I would take her to all over foils with a chocolate brown in between, most brands have a special line for grey coverage, if there's not specifically one in the range you use you could use slightly less peroxide than you normally would in the mix to go in the root it will cover grey better

Latest posts

Back