Hair cut like Frankie from the Saturdays?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Hey geeks, has anyone ever done a re style like frankies from the saturdays?? My client has asked for it. Any tips or advice would be appreciated.xxxx

disconnect the top from the sides and back and ur onto a winner, make sure u leave the fringe EXTRA long untill it is dried and styled so u leave enuff room for dry trimming in the shape o the heavy swept round fringe. x

thanks for your reply scotty, i am unsure what the back is like, is it just like the left side and then the right side and top long.x

i slightly under cut the under side on the right also to build up a bit of body and i followed the back throo to the left side. its individual percepetion i havent really seen the back all that much so i jus did a thorough consultation and cut it in quite tight at the nape but had it longer from the crown to have a weight line at the occipital.. . obv blended that in haha didnt want a step x

thanks alot for your replies, im looking forward to experimenting doing this.xx

jus take your time and do a proper thorough consultation, some clients dont realise jus how much hair may need removed haha x

Hi Rachy
you really should research these cuts thoroughly. Look through magazines and on the web and find pictures from sides and back. I have pictures of many celebs stuck in my staff room on the cupboards and walls. You can never get enough inspiration!

hey guys, i had a go at doing this cut.. i have uploaded pics to my album, if you wouldnt mind having a look and seeing how i got on.. the colour is differnt to frankies but clients choice...Her hair was origanaly sholder length and bleach blonde.. she also already had a side fringe, so she is growing that ok... feedback would be greatly appreciated. thank you.xxxx

it looks really nice x

thankyou scotty doll, the last picture would not upload of the long side... i wil ltry again.xx

i love the cut you did, but frankies has no parting? and is a huge thick fringe. is that not what she wanted?
the back is perfect tho, x

no she wanted to grow her fringe out that she already has, just trimmed it..thanks for ur comments , much appriciatedxx

I do have somewhere...from a long time ago...I'll find it!

Before and after....from about two years ago!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346175017.660053.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346175017.660053.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3,308
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346175027.257310.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346175027.257310.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,787
:Love:thank u xx

Latest posts

Back