Hair extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

holliekwx

Reaction score
I've recently started my level 2 hairdressing and i'm really interested in learning hair extensions...has anyone done it with belle? if so what are your opinions on this? I've been looking at beauty works too which is more expensive but possibly because of the name?

If anyone has any others they would recommened please let me know i would love to have more options :) It's something i'm really interested in so want to get the best possible training! thanks!

I've recently started my level 2 hairdressing and i'm really interested in learning hair extensions...has anyone done it with belle? if so what are your opinions on this? I've been looking at beauty works too which is more expensive but possibly because of the name?

If anyone has any others they would recommened please let me know i would love to have more options :) It's something i'm really interested in so want to get the best possible training! thanks!

Studio 58 I've trained in lots o methods. Loads of geeks on here have also used studio 58. They come well recommended :) and training venues are in various places. Loads of info on here for courses just use the search bar babes :)

i looked at belle aswell but there are a LOT of bad reviews so i decided against it, i am now looking at km hair extensions and extend hair and beauty, iv also heard studio 58 are really good :)

Another vote for studio 58. They are fab, affordable course.

I haven't trained with studio 58 but know a few that have and they highly recommend then. I trained with Belle - I'd personally recommend training elsewhere. X

I don't think belle is praised much on here but connect hair ( think that's the name?) And studio 58 are

I trained with belle in June still waiting on certificate they don't answer emails or calls was roughly 14-15 of us on the course to 2 tutors don't want to go on yet again as gets me to mad but I'd avoid unless you like throwing your money away ... Iv ended up doing a 3 method course with connect -2 certificate on the day and are there anytime iv needed advice they answer emails and phone calls and don't lie to you to get your money then run ....

Is there Studio 58 training in California?

iv just done my training yesterday with km extensions and was very good :)

If your going to train with belle u may aswell watch YouTube clips. I got more from that than from belle!!

I trained with Studio58 in 5 methods and they are great. Lots of support given afterwards too, highly recommend them.

I trained with belle then re trained with The hair Training academy (Hair Rebellion UK) They train on live models which is which is alot more informative.

Thanks to all !

Another vote for studio 58. They are fab, affordable course.
?

Please tell us all how many wonderful courses you have done with S58? x

I really enjoyed my course with studio58, great trainers x

Excuse me?

What's up can't you read? x I SIMPLY asked how many wonderful courses you had done with S58? Quite simple? Or not??

Oh dear. You have some attitude on you, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back