Hair extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll take a bit more than back handed bitching and bingo wings to make me cry. Heck, only a couple of months ago I had a whole team of people from SG against me and hey, I'm still standing! Who'd have thunk it?

Thunk it... is that a word. .ha ha ... it made me laugh though. .. :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've decided it's a word!

I am absolutely disgusted at this thread an think it should be deleted it's bullying and awk I don't even know honestly I actually feel so p***ed off that something thinks they can speak to someone like that .....kimi excellent replies made you look like the PROFESSIONAL that you are and I'm sure I'm not the only geek to feel annoyed at this person treating you like this iv noticed she's always rude to the moderators in particular noodle and izzy xx

Can't believe this thread got so far.completely un necessary. Glad that persons banned.

How is this person still being allowed to do this!? They have an attitude and just being rude! Not helpful at all! X

Just noticed they have been banned, hopefully forever! X

I am now going to close this thread as it is more about the rule breaking than the topic now.

As for why the posts haven't been deleted and the thread sanitised?

I have learned from previous situations like this that deleting the obnoxious and nasty posts of people which have lead to them being removed from the site, can lead to the majority of members confused as to why they had to go.
Leaving them lets everyone see for themselves what has gone on.
Hindsight is a great thing ;)

Kimi1011 has agreed with me on this, and I too think she behaved in a restrained manner here in the face of such hostility. She is a valued member of our site with great experience and a helpful cheery manner about her and I am so glad this has not put her off posting here.

Obviously this was dealt with quite quickly as a Mod was logged on at the time.
But should any situations like this arise when no Mod is about, then please can I ask that you just report it and then stand back and be patient and not inflame or add to the problem.

Thanks Geeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back