Hair | Get Kate Hudson's Golden Globes Hair With David Babaii

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Vogue magazine's "King of Curl" David Babaii has pretty much become a celebrity in his own right. With a hugely long and glittering client list, Babaii can claim to have had his hand on the hair of some of the most photographed people around.

One of the most sought-after hair stylists in Hollywood, David has recently re-branded his hugely successful DAVID BABAII hair care collection with a sleek new look and new and improved formulations that harness the combined power of science and nature to deliver exceptional hair care results.

Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman, Scarlett Johansson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Gwyneth Paltrow and many more have all been given the "King of Curl" treatment and now, friend and long-term client Kate Hudson, has turned to him to make sure she turns heads at the Golden Globes and now Babaii has revealed how he achieved the look*.

“For this year’s Golden Globes, I wanted to show off Kate’s healthy, shiny hair with a style that emphasised her true Hollywood beauty,” said David. “Kate is our generation’s Brigitte Bardot, with soft, voluptuous hair that is touchable yet glamorous - she is the perfect muse and my inspiration!” he said.

It turns out, she's not just his muse and inspiration. She's also his business partner. The two have just launched a new product range, David Babaii for WildAid, which is made from exotic, natural and renewable ingredients that sustain nature and are free from all animal testing. That's not all, ten percent of all profits from the range will be donated to WildAid (WildAid | When the buying stops, the killing can too.), the global wildlife conservation organization.

Speaking of their partnership, Hudson said, "I am proud to be a partner with David Babaii and WildAid in bringing the first line of hair care products that support animal rights advocacy to the world's attention. Our mission is to not only celebrate the remarkable beauty in nature but help sustain it."

"We all know that looking good feels fantastic," says Babaii, "but combining my two greatest passions, beauty and nature makes it even better. As a result, David Babaii for WildAid products was born. Our mission is to help end the illegal wildlife trade and strengthen the number of threatened species. After all, animals bring compassion and tranquility to all life."

Re-launched in Australia in November 2012, the new David Babaii range is now available in Priceline stores, selected pharmacies and salons, and online at David Babaii for WildAid

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

*Step by Step Guide is Attached as a PDF

Attachments

• 7e87a0b88744de09_kate.preview.jpg
    7e87a0b88744de09_kate.preview.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 3,159
  • Kate Hudson's GG Hair.pdf
    22.8 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Back