Happy Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustysantos

Reaction score
Happy gel is not very strong it developed cracks and has curing issues .

Last edited:
Are you a qualified nail technician? Have you done the training? x

Last edited:
I have to disagree, my clients & myself are getting really great results from it and service time is much quicker.

Are you a qualified nail technician? Have you done the training? x
It's actually happygel I'm referring too but I can't find where to edit the post . You don't need training in poly gel as it's what it is when you watch the visions online that's just a way of getting money out you . It's same method as happygel but the issues with that are a pain and I wouldn't buy any of his products they are just not as good as been stated well for me they are not .

Y
It's actually happygel I'm referring too but I can't find where to edit the post . You don't need training in poly gel as it's what it is when you watch the visions online that's just a way of getting money out you . It's same method as happygel but the issues with that are a pain and I wouldn't buy any of his products they are just not as good as been stated well for me they are not .
yes I'm qualified in all systems acrylic , gel, gel polish, fibreglass , maintenance I trained in Uk and passed all the courses going .

I can’t Comment on happy gel as I’ve never heard of/nor used it, but if you contact the company directly they will probably be able to help you with any issues you are having.

I’ve seen some solid reviews of the enail couture line on YouTube, but never used the products, perhaps you’ve used too much alcohol or monomer in application?

I can’t Comment on happy gel as I’ve never heard of/nor used it, but if you contact the company directly they will probably be able to help you with any issues you are having.
it's. It me having issues with their product it's just useless and badly advertise the product has so many issues so I won't purchase anything from America especially that company .

I’ve seen some solid reviews of the enail couture line on YouTube, but never used the products, perhaps you’ve used too much alcohol or monomer in application?
It doesn't have monomer it's a gel and it's nasty stuff , sticky , doesn't cure properly , setting times are all wrong even when it's fully cured after 3 mins under a lamp it's still is tacky and feels like sugar . I'm qualified in all systems I have test drive this every way I will stick to acrylic and gel in Uk .
Terrible waste of money so expensive

It doesn't have monomer

Technicially no, but you can use monomer/alcohol to 'move' it so Leggibone is correct, it could be an application problem. I know PolyGel also recommend 'less is more' with their Slip Solution as over use can cause problems.

If the product is still sticky after curing then it suggests incorrect lamp, are you using LED or UV?

You're probably better off directing your comments to EnailCouture for suggestions, all these products are so new to the market here there aren't many using it regularly enough to help yet.

Yes i agree with trinity and also regarding solid reports online and youtube i have two words...affiliate marketing...anyone who rates a product and puts a link has a small cookie that means that if you purchase a product from that company even if not directly via the link at the time(some cookies last up to 90 days!) then the person who's link it is that first took you to the site will get a comission. Its how many companies pay for advertising now as they pay when they win. Reviews are the number one way for people to secure earnings from affiliate links. Unfortunately some have not even been written by the person doing the review nor have they seen the product(obviously this is not the case with someone visibly testing something on you tube). I even saw an anti wrinkle article once telling you certain products weren't that great but providing the reader with an affiliate link anyway just in case and still pluggin their top earner. They tell you what they want you to hear so you buy the product and they get paid. Thats why somewhere like this is so great as you et honest reviews and feedback from other techs but like trinity said, they are so new there aren't many helpers yet and there will no doubt be some road bumps...Seriously, the internet is a joke at times, when you get down to it 99% of it is all about someone making money. Ps i am in no way saying that everyone recommends bad products just to make money nor am i saying happy gel is bad as i have never used it...i am considering trying it hence looking at this thread but i shall reserve judgement until i either see for myself or see many negative reviews from reliable unpaid (either directly or indirectly)sources. I just wanted to tell you about this so you can look at reviews in a more critical way and try to fish out the true reviews from the scripted ones:)

I have used Happy gel and quite honestly in my opinion it is easier and cures better the Gelish's polygel. During application is seems a tad softer and easier move around. I use 90% alcohol and not monomer. I also use a Sun6 smart 2.0 lamp and have no issues with the Happy Gel.

I have used Happy gel and quite honestly in my opinion it is easier and cures better the Gelish's polygel. During application is seems a tad softer and easier move around. I use 90% alcohol and not monomer. I also use a Sun6 smart 2.0 lamp and have no issues with the Happy Gel.
Thats really good to hear, i think its good to get various opinions from people who have tried it, i heard someone else say happy gel was softer and easier to apply than polygel too. I guess they can't be too soft though since they wouldn't be what they were designed to be:-D

The Happy gel is softer but it molds wonderfully. The Gelish seemed more prone to keep the dents and brush indentations where the Happy gel (and Artistics Poly gel) smooth out better. It is hard to explain, but for me and my technique it is just better.

it's. It me having issues with their product it's just useless and badly advertise the product has so many issues so I won't purchase anything from America especially that company .

Basing your opinion of American products off ONE product doesn’t make much sense. There are tons of great products which may or may not work for everyone. Generalizing isn’t a great idea. I hope you got this figured out now.

Latest posts

Back