HD Brows, is it worth the steep outlay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remi09

Reaction score
Hi,

i'm looking at training with HD Brows.

the big thing putting me off is the cost at nearly £1700! I'm already qualified in waxing, tinting, threading etc. I'm just wondering if the brand is still as attractive to people or if areas are now just saturated with the Hd Brow technicians?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated x

Wow that's so much money would never pay that to train with them. Think they have had their day and just trying to claw as much cash as possible now (personal opinion).

i looked into this not so long ago, and felt the same. it's a lot of money for things i can already do. You are literally just paying for the name, so i think its best to make ur own little package with a different name but explain to ur clients what hd brows is so they know they are still getting the same quality treatment. x

I don't think so.
The results are no different to any other precision tint and shape.
The brand name isn't as popular as it once was either.
The training cost is a joke.
A few hours training to do things we already know how to do! Tint, wax, tweeze, measure, trim and apply makeup.
You'd be better off just having some good threading training as their is not enough to be a competent threader. They use the hand method correct me if I'm wrong? Which isn't suitable for a full shape.

There are lots of precision brow training days with many companies that'll give you the skills to be excellent at brow shaping and fixing brow problems.
People want perfect brows nowadays and just waxing strays doesn't cut it.
But learning to precision tint, trim wax and thread and to get that perfect full, even, squared off shape (for those that want it lol) is about learning the basic skills but mainly practise and practise and practise.

i looked into this not so long ago, and felt the same. it's a lot of money for things i can already do. You are literally just paying for the name, so i think its best to make ur own little package with a different name but explain to ur clients what hd brows is so they know they are still getting the same quality treatment. x

You really mustn't state that your service is the same as HD Brows as that is an infringement of their copyright and you risk being sued by the company, especially if you have anything in writing to that effect on your website, Facebook page etc.

All you need to do is explain what's involved in your brow service. Use phrases like professional complete service etc. Don't try to compare your service with other known brands.

Go on the Master Brow Artistry by Amita Patel one of the original founders of HD brows. Fraction of the price and its with original trainers that really will help you perfect your skill set.

Go on the Master Brow Artistry by Amita Patel one of the original founders of HD brows. Fraction of the price and its with original trainers that really will help you perfect your skill set.
Read really good feedback about this course. Sounds great x

Thanks for this tip! Will google now x

Latest posts

Back