Head hurts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. Hope I'm not developing an allergy. I will mention a few things to the salon tomorrow

Could I ask everyone about my head??
I have been getting a high lift tint for over a year and half, every 5-6 weeks. Lovely blonde colour, very happy with it.

The problem is the pain on my scalp. It's like it is damaged and stingy to touch. It happens every time I get my colour done. It is bearable, but I'm worried it will get worse each time I get the colour done.
Any ideas?

marion this could be connected to your eye problem that you posted about in skin geek . !! you may have to give this product a break.:Love:

marion this could be connected to your eye problem that you posted about in skin geek . !! you may have to give this product a break.:Love:

I was thinking the same thing!!

Make sure your stylist is using "on-the-scalp-bleach." lts not has harsh as regular bleach. If that's not the case maybe you should heavy highlight instead of having it applied to the scalp.

Oh no.. I love being blond, I don't know how to be anything else.

I appreciate everyone's advice on this, gonna have a chat with my hairdressers.

Probably have to go back to highlighted hair, which I disliked as it always left me with half dark half grey roots :(

Latest posts

Back