Head to Toe Beauty?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
A fair few weeks ago I had a text from someone called xxxxxx She said that I had been "recommended" to her by one of my clients and that if I registered with her site. I would be registered for media work! I replied asking for the details of who had recommended me, as I thought it quite strange that none of my clients had mentioned it - she said she would pull the file and let me know later. Needless to say she never replied.

I went onto the site and checked it out, but from what I can see you have to pay to register!

About a week ago I got another text, from xxxxxx again saying they were overloaded with work for my area - and that I must go onsite to register to be able to "claim" the work...

It seems that someone is going to alot of trouble to get people to register on their site - it must cost a fortune sending out 2/3 page texts all over the place - just my impression but I wouldn't register any where for "increased business" that requests you pay first....Maybe Im just cynical in my old age!

[name removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this text too. Don't bother lovey. If you have to pay for it then why bother.

likewise maybe theya re goign through yell.om and getting free texts on the web.

I got a text last night from the same company wanting to know if I would be available to do beauty work as they are being overwhelmed with requests.

My first thought was that they are probably contacting everyone in the yellow pages and might be a scam, so I just deleted the message.

Has anyone signed up with them ?

Marlise

There has been other threads on the same subject on here before if you do a search I'm sure they will come up.

samiejoe said:
There has been other threads on the same subject on here before if you do a search I'm sure they will come up.

I already did before I posted

As this thread was posted 10 years ago, with most of the posters having been absent for many years, it will now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back