Health Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kateyork1

CND Grand Master Geek!!!
Reaction score
Hi there, just wondering if any of yo uhave health insurance for yourself and what does it cover you for and from when? Eg if you were ill and had to have an operation and therefore couldn't work for a number of weeks would you be covered? How long does it cover you for? What does it cost? Is it worth getting? Any advice would be great. xx

Sorry i am unable to answer this as i cannot get health insurance. Was diagnosed with cancer the 1st time round when i was 15, i am now 34 and have had it 3 times since then.

I woud love to be self employed doing nails full time, but i just can't risk it as my health has been so up and down,. My company that i work for gives me great benefits, and paid my full time salary for nearly a year when i was off, so i could never give it up totatly, have to get the business to a point wjere i can go part time with the Tube.

Sorry for rambling

Really sorry to hear that babes. SOunds like the company you work for are fantastic though - just what you need! You ramble any time you like hun! xx

I'm in HSA. It's not like a proper cover but it pays half of my dental bills, optition, and loads of complimentary therapies. It aslo pays if you are hospitalised. When my mum got cancer she got quite a pay out. You can choose different levels of cover and it covers the whole family.

Latest posts

Back