Heavily bleached hair to all over dark blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyGoose

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just ask for a little advice I have been recently moved over to matrix. I have a client who has an inch of re growth about a 5 base and bleach ends very light and in good condition . She wants to go an all over dark golden blonde like the pictures attached. What would you guys suggest.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348498686.832587.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348498686.832587.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 5,303
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348498922.464476.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348498922.464476.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,740
8g with 1/4 8n and 3% xoxo

What about in wella?? Quite like this for my self!!
Would u pre pig first?

So in wella would that be 8/3 and 1/4 Of 8.0?
I'm still trying to get used to wella!! X

So in wella would that be 8/3 and 1/4 Of 8.0?
I'm still trying to get used to wella!! X

If .3 is gold yeah. Could also use a .33 or gg in matrix if you wanted a gold tone to it xoxo

If your tinting the regrowth first, I would have tinted that with 8/1 ash first, leave to develop for approx 20 mins, then apply the 8/3 + 8/0 mix to the mid lengths and ends for approx 20-25 mins.

:)x

I forgot to mention. Use either 9% or 12% on regrowth, depending on your color house technical instructions and then depending on porosity of mid lengths and ends, use either 3% or 6% with the 8/3+8/0 mix.

:)

Sorry to jump on this thread but have a similiar problem...

had a client with a full head scalp bleach, came in and wanted to tone it down so put through low lites of a base 7 and 8.
took her to the back wash washed it off one shampoo applied a toner of 20g 8/0 10g 8/36 with pastel and it went grey!!! so we phoned wella and the reccomended blondor and water to clense and a toner of 8/3 with pastel. did this cleanse came out ok and then the toner turned it back grey!

The client started getting upset and shouting about her hair colour, i have offered to rectify the colour problem in the morning, does any one have any suggestions???

Sorry to jump on this thread but have a similiar problem...

had a client with a full head scalp bleach, came in and wanted to tone it down so put through low lites of a base 7 and 8.
took her to the back wash washed it off one shampoo applied a toner of 20g 8/0 10g 8/36 with pastel and it went grey!!! so we phoned wella and the reccomended blondor and water to clense and a toner of 8/3 with pastel. did this cleanse came out ok and then the toner turned it back grey!

The client started getting upset and shouting about her hair colour, i have offered to rectify the colour problem in the morning, does any one have any suggestions???

Why tone with 8.3? That's the confusing part, all blondes to darker colours need pre pig's either in pre colouring form (ie gold mousse) or just using a gold toned colour xoxo

Latest posts

Back