Help! Business plan, where do I start?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Afternoon geeks.
I have decided to take the plunge and start up my own salon alongside my salon job.
Ive been looking at funding grants/loans but they all need a business plan. I already have a premises.
I dont have the foggiest on how to do a business plan....can anybody help?
Any useful websites or templates about?
Thanks geeks
Xxxx

If you're approaching a bank for a loan it might be worth checking with their Business Accounts department/Advisor, they may have a specific template they prefer their customers to use.

I would guess the Federation of Small Business might have some resources too

Good Luck :D

Thank you. I havent looked at the bank loan route yet. Ive looked more at independant companies who do grants/loans etc.

Xxx

How detailed your business plan needs to be will depend on how much you're looking to borrow, but as an outline you need to cover the business you intend to set up, how it will operate, what competition exists, what services you will offer, what competition exists, who your customers will be, your sales and marketing strategies, how the business will be run and managed, then a profit and loss account and cash flow forecast, plus an indication of how much money you wish to borrow and how it will be spent. It sounds a lot, but it can be pretty basic and straightforward if you tackle it bit by bit [emoji5]️

Latest posts

Back