Help extensionist, please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She said that she went to a hair dressers and loved them on Monday. Got a text this morning saying she wants them out. She's said there's nothing wrong, just not for her. I'm just worried. She hasn't asked for refund, I'm planning on doing the removal for free as I don't want any further hassle.

Just can't get my head around having prebonds In for a week and getting them out. Xx

I wouldn't do it for free! You haven't done anything wrong! X

I wouldn't do it for free! You haven't done anything wrong! X

I agree ! The client said they are just not for her don't worry x

I've only had this once, a client had hair extensions a few weeks before her wedding, she wanted them out after about 3-4 days! Said she just couldn't get on with them. I did removal for free and popped all the hair in a bag and handed it to her to take with her! She was happy...even a strand test wouldn't have avoided this as 1 strand is very very different to 100 +

I did offer to take out some and leave some but my client didn't want to! And she still had 2 weeks to her wedding. Maybe once you have her in the chair and offer to maybe keep in a few rows for thickness and cut up to just below the natural hair line....but if she honestly doesn't want them after your offer then like others have said its not for everyone.

I've just had a similar thing.
Client text after 3 weeks saying can I take them out as she can't get away with them.
Investigated a bit further and in this case it's because she has lost a few and is concerned she is going to end up bald! Have told her to stop panicking and I will go investigate and see why they appear to be coming out. (She has that obsession with pulling her eyebrows and lashes out and think she may be pulling the bonds!)
I've also had clients that just can not get away with them and want them out. My current lady is due maintenance which I had included In a special offer and I'm going to remove for free in this case but in others I would charge my normal rate hun x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had one client who lasted a week with her extensions! Same as your client, they just weren't for her! My client was really lovely though and I offered her a half price removal, just because I felt sorry that she had spent so much money all ready! Plus it was a quick removal as they were still in perfect condition. Bagged up the hair and gave it to her I keep.

But agree you shouldn't feel obliged to do it for free. Xx

When I have mine fitted I have to take paracetamol before fitting and at bedtime for a few nights I can't lay on a pillow for a few nights either but I know I've just got a tender head, Evan bobbles or scalp plaits too tight give me headache! Because I've had extensions in before I know what to expect now xx

When I have mine fitted I have to take paracetamol before fitting and at bedtime for a few nights I can't lay on a pillow for a few nights either but I know I've just got a tender head, Evan bobbles or scalp plaits too tight give me headache! Because I've had extensions in before I know what to expect now xx

Completely the same x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for the replies. I've made up a form for her. To sign etc. but she's adamant removal today so we'll see x

Latest posts

Back