Help for an old friend (Nottinghamshire)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hi all

My friend has just moved to Hucknall, Nottingham. She had 'acrylics' done at the lovely 'discount salons' and has finally discovered just how bad these places are.

Is there anyone in the area who has experience in dealing with damaged nail beds from these places?

Also I have told her to get her hands on Solar Oil to help. Is there any CND techs, she can purchase this from?

Many Thanks
Angela x

Hi she might want to try a girl called Sarah from the pamper rooms in Ruddington Nottinghham. If she Googles it she should get the number. She is very good, very experience. People from miles around go to her. X

Hi all

My friend has just moved to Hucknall, Nottingham. She had 'acrylics' done at the lovely 'discount salons' and has finally discovered just how bad these places are.

Is there anyone in the area who has experience in dealing with damaged nail beds from these places?

Also I have told her to get her hands on Solar Oil to help. Is there any CND techs, she can purchase this from?

Many Thanks
Angela x

Not all discount salons are 'bad' places in fact many that I know of are extremely impressive with the work they do! But you lady needs to find a good technician who will care for the health of her nails after obviously some rough treatment. Sadly, This can be hard to do even going to any salons in an area!

Recommendation is the best way so if someone is offering you the name of someone with a good reputation then go for it.

Hi all

Many Thanks
Angela x

I am a mobile Beauty Therapist who lives in Hucknall. I stock CND products and Offer shellac Manicures which may help. PM with her details and I will see If i can help

Latest posts

Back