help me people!!! tanning training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxashleyxx

Reaction score
hi ive just joined today and i know you will all have been asked this ...but where can i train for spray tanning and what ones are the best??? i quite like fake bake and st tropez but have no idea how to get information on training ....could someone please help me out xxx:)

Phone the company direct they will be able to help you with a training programme costs and products. Have you tried Tan Professional website they can give you training or you can go into your local wholesalers they will have training days once you've done some training its a case of getting samples from many many different companys and trying the solution out for yourself untill you find the right one that suits your business needs. I use Urban Tan.Good luck.

Welcome to the site! Im having trouble with computer so appologies if this sends more than once! Have you tried calling the company direct they will be able to give you all the info you need. You can do a training day at your local wholesalers also try Tan Prifessional website you can get training from then. Once youve done some training its a case of ringing round getting samples from many different companys and deciding for yourself which one you would most like to work with. I use Urban Tan Good luck x

There are lots of posts about spray tanning if you do a search you will find lots of information.

I have recently trained with Tantrick and i can not fault the training and the after care you get with them. Plus my clients love there tans so we are all happy.

If you would like to pm me i can give you more information :hug:

I trained with sienna x, the training was really good, the products are fab and the support you get from them after your training cant be faulted. Sienna-X Spray Tannning - Home

I'm with Emerald on this one.

Sienna X - fantastic brand, fantastic product, fantastic support, fantastic customer service - what more can I say but FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!! :)

Hi there

For me - it's Tantrick all the way!
Fantastic products and Collin's a sweetie! Training and support - second to none!

Ring around and ask for some samples then decide for yourself, but for me Essence of Summer (Tantrick) is the biz! I tanned myself and hubby 6 days ago and I'm still golden brown. EOS smells of strawberries - very yummy! Only used about 30ml each too - unexpected as hubby has a beer belly!

I have it on good authority that Tantrick will be having some special offers on around the time of Beauty UK since they can't be there!

Happy Tanning

Tantrick gets my vote too - I modelled for a Tantrick tan a week or so ago and it was fab! Always happy to consider modelling for any other geeks too :)

I have it on good authority that Tantrick will be having some special offers on around the time of Beauty UK since they can't be there!

Happy Tanning

that sounds good, when is beauty uk?

PS Tantrick gets my vote too

Hi there

Beauty UK is 13/14 April in Birmingham.

I had a Fake Bake non spray tan today - so far so good!

Cant fault Tantrick.Trained a few weeks ago with*Tracey*. There was just myself , daughter and my hubby. He was a model but he was allowed to sit in ,so he had his training free :).
Any problems i have had have been rectified by email by my trainer(i prefer to use email but i have her personal number too if i want to ring her).She replies usually instantly bless her, or i can see when shes online and grab her then.
Must say my daughter does a lot more tans than myself as it is her age group,the older teens,20 somethings that are really going for spray tanning in a big way.They seem to be a lot more sun damage aware than older people.Also the fact that she sports her lovely tantrick tan is good advertising.

You's all know who gets my vote! xx :green:

it's Tantrick all the way!
Fantastic products and Collin's a sweetie! Training and support - second to none!

Ring around and ask for some samples then decide for yourself, but for me Essence of Summer (Tantrick) is the biz! I tanned myself and hubby 6 days ago and I'm still golden brown. EOS smells of strawberries - very yummy! Only used about 30ml each too - unexpected as hubby has a beer belly!

:o Thanks Jules.

This only confirms that whatever brand you use that it's always worthwhile "trying something new today" as a certain chef would say .

It probably won't cost you anything to try something new..so ask as many manufacturers as you can for samples....

Remember tanning and products out there evolve... so it realy doesn't matter if you are new to tanning or been around since the dark ages...keep up with progress ...experiment and don't be afraid to offer your customers more and the latest developements there are...happy tanning :hug:

hi ive just joined today and i know you will all have been asked this ...but where can i train for spray tanning and what ones are the best??? i quite like fake bake and st tropez but have no idea how to get information on training ....could someone please help me out xxx:)

speaking as a newbie spray tanner, i went with tantrick, after researching them for over a year!!!
since i first made contact with tantrick and their team especially the ever wonderful collin:)hug:), i cannot tell you how, well looked after i feel, the training was great, informative, relaxed,
the service and after sales is second to none, and i defy anyone to try and beat them i really do, they are helpful, generous and just brilliant!!

contact collin from tantrick on his website you will not go wrong believe me
best thing i have ever done
twirl xxxxxxxxxxxx

speaking as a newbie spray tanner, i went with tantrick, after researching them for over a year!!!
since i first made contact with tantrick and their team especially the ever wonderful collin:)hug:), i cannot tell you how, well looked after i feel, the training was great, informative, relaxed,
the service and after sales is second to none, and i defy anyone to try and beat them i really do, they are helpful, generous and just brilliant!!

contact collin from tantrick on his website you will not go wrong believe me
best thing i have ever done
twirl xxxxxxxxxxxx

and another :o
You are one fine lady and its been a pleasure to get you up and running together with our team :hug:...you show your bosse's what you can do and go from strength to strength...just glad to be supporting you Nikki:hug:

Latest posts

Back