Help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yasmin

Reaction score
Hi , im new to the forum and I must say everyone seems really friendly and are willing to give there opinions and advise. I am a fully qualified hairdresser having done City and Guilds in hairdressing some years ago. I also have a HND in Beauty therapy. I have been out of hairdressing for some time other than friends and family i have had no paying clients. I have an opertunity to start up hairdressing at my friends beauty salon and was wondering if anyone could offer advise on refresher colour/cutting courses. I know Wella do these type of courses but are they the best ones to go on, has anyone been on any others??? any help on the subject would be warmly received.

hi i too left hairdressing to do beauty but have come back to hair now .. i have done a couple of courses as there are not a lot about where i live (canada ) i miss the uk for the easyness of education , i lived in leeds and there was loads to choose from .. i would deffo do a cutting adn coloring course . even just day courses will help refresh you , theres wella , loreal , paul mitchell , tigi , tons and tonds to choose from depending on who you want to use anbd how much you want to pay .. even sallys do day courses which are usually run by hair product compaines so they are not actually too bad xx

What products will you be using?? I'd go with what ever brand you will be using! I have been on courses with a few different companies and they are all much the same!! Stick with the bigger companies and you will be fine xx

Thanks for the advise. I have been looking at the wella refreshers course so I think ill go with them.

Latest posts

Back