Help please regarding....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missgiggles

Reaction score
Hi wondering if anybody can help a friend of mine please....

a friends hair was black and she has stripped it using bleach (twice) , then put a red hair dye on straight after , next day put another red hair dye on after , cos it wasnt dark enough , left it another day and put another red hairdye on today and her head is full of big blisters and very sore , what would you sugest?

I cant really sugest much to her as im not a hairdresser im just a barber , if anyone can sugest anything for me to tell her she would be very greatful thank you xx

Stay away from colour first!! Secondly get a medical opinion on the blisters in case they are infected or could become infected

Definitely seek medical advice-the bleaching has caused the scalp to become over sensitive and then over processing will have caused the blisters.

thanks geeks !! , She has been told now , and will be booking an appoitment first thing in the morning x

Hello! I would advise her to see her GP, she could have had a reaction, her poor scalp/hair!!

Latest posts

Back