Help Where can I find a good nail technician in Nottingham?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilackatz

Reaction score
I had my nails done with acrylic whilst on holiday in the US but was worried as they used the electric file and my nails are soo thin. I came home and then had them done in acrygel. It was awful, the technician wasn't good and the product just chipped and cracked straight off. I then had Bio Sculpture gel but that just lifted and came off and I lost the corners of my own nails. My nails are just too weak for gel. I then had acrylic but the technician tried one white tip with the acrylic and then seemed to give up and stuck white tips over my own nails. The tips are not sitting flat my own nails they are raised leaving a gap and the acrylic is not on properly it is raised at the bottom and then seems to dip in along my nail. I am now desperate and don't know what to do or where to go. Can anyone suggest anywhere? Sorry this is soo long.

There's a lady on here called Dawnie who's based in the Nottingham area who is a CND Master nail tech, so she'd be definitely worth checking out - her profile on here is http://www.salongeek.com/members/dawnie.html - maybe you could send her a private message?

Thanks both of you. I have text Dawn and am eagerly wating for a reply. I'll keep you posted.

Latest posts

Back