help with glow in the dark powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neata

Reaction score
i wonder if anyone can help me, i've bought some glow in the dark powders from e-bay and the colours are fab! the only thing is i don't know how to make them glow :Scared: i have tryed using just the powder and liquid and i have also tryed mixing the powder with my own powder but still not glowing:eek: . has anyone ever used these powders and if you have please help

Is it perhaps under UV light that they glow?

HIYA
I have glow powder that I mix with gel and it has to be charged under a uv light to have the best effect.. is it the powder that is already mixed and ready to use that you have or the one that you have to mix with your own product???

hiya
just had a look.... they say natural light to charge them but surely they should charge under a uv light???...the ones I use glow within seconds of putting them under a uv lamp and glow for hours after too ..try holding the pots up to a regular light bulb to see if that works.. just one more thing I know with the powder I use if I haven`t used them for a while it sinks to the bottom of the gel and I have to give it a really good stir to mix it in again..maybe its the same with the powder give them a good shake to mix before you use them..hth

good thinking :o i never thought of that, i will try it and let you know if it works or not

Latest posts

Back