Help with my website xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenx

Reaction score
Hello could you all please have a look at my website. I had a free webs one which I spent ages building and then decided on the name I wanted for my business and bought a domain name from 123-reg.
Problem is I am rubbish at IT stuff, so just built a single page with a link to my freewebs site.

It is all a wee bit guddled, so would appreciate if you could have a look and make any suggestions you feel would help.

www.simply-tanning.co.uk

Thank you :hug:
xx

not sure if it's just me, but when I clicked on the link, it was just like a homepage that came up?? i didn't see any other pages to look through x ruth

scrap the lol, just having a busy day, I clicked on the big V and got into the site lol, I like it, easy to navigate, and informative x

Thanks Ruth, your problem with not knowing to click the big V was what I was worried about LOL. Maybe I will make the writing bigger, see if that helps.

I like the pages, easy to navigate. I'm not sure about the background though, it kind of made me think that my skin would really dry out?! It may be just me being weird! Also, can you get rid of the side bar? I clicked on it thinking I'd get more info but it just came up with the 123 thing.

Sorry if I'm a bit overcritical, just my opinion. Tha actual content of it though is great. :)

I like the pages, easy to navigate. I'm not sure about the background though, it kind of made me think that my skin would really dry out?! It may be just me being weird! Also, can you get rid of the side bar? I clicked on it thinking I'd get more info but it just came up with the 123 thing.

Sorry if I'm a bit overcritical, just my opinion. Tha actual content of it though is great. :)

Ha ha, that is ok, I am looking for critical comments so I can improve it.

Is it the side bar on the first page where you click on the logo? I am going to have a look at that but I think it will be there to stay until I can get someone to do a proper first page for me. I will have a go at it though with the template they provide.
Thanks x

It did have lots of good info but I agree about the background - it looks like my calves when they get really really dry!!! Don't know what would be better.....

And something more obvious to get to the site itself would definitely help you i think (for what my opinion's worth!!).

I love the fact you have the professional symbol type things on there though. Good touch, makes it look professional. :)

I have spent ages looking at different templates and back grounds, but haven't found any that I prefer yet, so will get back to it later lol. I was looking at the background as being natural etc so I may need a total rethink.
I have defined the logo on the initial page to see if that makes it more obvious. Hoping to be able to transfer my domain name as that would make it much easier :hug: x

Latest posts

Back