Hi im new!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly100

Reaction score
Hello everybody i have just joined and thought i would just say hi!
I am doing the gel course with essential nails to start with and then hoping to do acrylic and on to mani and pedi probably at lewes college which is near to me! My aim is to practice practice practice so that i can start up as a mobile tech in my village and make a good name for myself! Any good ideas would be most welcome especially any good additional courses that are not to expensive! Looking forwrd to reading more. By for now!!;)

Hi Butterfly

Welcome to the site! :) Im sure you'll enjoy.

Good luck for the future in all that you may do :D

Hi, welcome to the site. I am doing the Essential Nail L&P Tip and Overlay course. I would say the best thing you could of done is find this site, since coming here I have learning sooo much stuff that you cannot learn from just a course. Can't really offer any advice about courses as only had experience with the one i'm doing but like I said you will learn tons from this site!

hi there and welcome to the site butterfly :green:

Aaah thanks guys its lovely to know that there is support out there and everyone seems to really want to help! This site is brill!

welcome to the site butterfly:biggrin:

hello butterfly, welcome to the site.xxx

Hiya - Welcome to the site & good luck with your courses!!! xxx

Hi and welcome!! All the best xxx

These goodwill messages just keep coming !! Thanks

Hi and welcome to the site x

Hi there,
Welcome to the site, you'll become addicted:lol: :twisted:

butterfly100 said:
Hello everybody i have just joined and thought i would just say hi!
I am doing the gel course with essential nails to start with and then hoping to do acrylic and on to mani and pedi probably at lewes college which is near to me! My aim is to practice practice practice so that i can start up as a mobile tech in my village and make a good name for myself! Any good ideas would be most welcome especially any good additional courses that are not to expensive! Looking forwrd to reading more. By for now!!;)

Good luck with your courses

Hello welcome to the nail geek this is such a great site and really inspires me when I see others work it has been really a really usefull resource for me and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D Oh and by the way looks like your not too far from me if Lewes is near there are some Brighton gals on here too I am in Surrey near Gatwick but used to live in West Sussex.

xx

hiya chick

welcome to the site - mind you - be careful on here - youll get soooooo addicted

Welcome, always great to see new faces:Grope:

Hello and welcome! Im on the mani/pedi extensions course at lewes and I can highly recommend it! If you have any questions feel free to PM me x x x

Hi Butterfly
Welcome to the site, it will be your second home soon LOL
I started out with an essential nail course, they are really good!

Take care xx

hi and welcome to the site.

Welcome Butterfly!!:)

Latest posts

Back