Hi im new!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
butterfly100 said:
Hello everybody i have just joined and thought i would just say hi!
I am doing the gel course with essential nails to start with and then hoping to do acrylic and on to mani and pedi probably at lewes college which is near to me! My aim is to practice practice practice so that i can start up as a mobile tech in my village and make a good name for myself! Any good ideas would be most welcome especially any good additional courses that are not to expensive! Looking forwrd to reading more. By for now!!;)

WELCOME to the site!

its great, about like league of gentleman.........you'll never leave!

:Love: Hiya Butterfly and welcome from an Essential Nails graduate. The courses are great keep going and good luck:hug:

Hiya and welcome - it's a great site with so much info and advice - you soon be addicted!! I'm fairly new to nails too, it's been nearly 2 months now since I started and I'm loving it!! Also fairly close to you.
Good luck with your course:D

Im glad there are a few people near to where i live! Still getting to grips with how the site works so excuse me if i take my time replying to any of you! And yes already i am ADDICTED! Bye for now school run coming up!:eek:

A big welcome. Enjoy. x

Latest posts

Back