Hiring a room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdn

Reaction score
I am mobile (done 12 months) doing gelish and natural nails and have just been offered the hire of a room in a tanning salon. All electric etc is included and I have been asked for £30 per week and can do any days or hours I want to. Does this sound a reasonable cost and are there any legalities I need to think of? Also would anyone know if mobile insurance would still cover me?

Yes that is very cheap Hun

Yeah 30 per week is fab!! But make sure you have a written contract between you and the salon owner to make sure your allowed any hours /days as you don't want to be fully booked on a day she's not got many clients in or after she's meant to finish and she goes I want more as I'm open longer if that make sense?! Legality of it I have no idea your insurance should be able to tell u straight away just give them a call hope this helped a little x

£30 a day is good so a week is quite something! You've only got to do one client to cover it!

Thanks everyone x

Wow £30 a week
Is a amazing deal! I used to rent a room but doing beauty and paid £100 a week xx

Latest posts

Back