Home learn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Woodward

Reaction score
Hi all
Does anyone know if there is an age restriction on the home learn courses? My neice is very interested in the course I,m doing. She,s is 15. And is there an age restriction to join Nail Geek.
Thanks Kath

As far as I am aware there is no age restrictions to do a home learn course. The restrictions would come when you tried to obtain insurance for her to work on the public, but even this might not apply with some companies.

There is no age restriction to join the Geek community I don't think. I know we have had some youngsters on here before.

this doesn't really answer your question, but i just had to mention that i got the training hand and the Maintenance, overlay, tips and scuptured dvds from the show last week and i cant pull myself away from it.

i've only just started learning and i love it. its soooo addictive. and the more i practice, the better i'm getting. i would definately advice her to go for it. its such a great business to be in. and the Nail geek (and everyone else on it) it brilliant. i've learnt so much stuff from you guys. thanx

emma

emma's nails said:
this doesn't really answer your question, but i just had to mention that i got the training hand and the Maintenance, overlay, tips and scuptured dvds from the show last week and i cant pull myself away from it.

i've only just started learning and i love it. its soooo addictive. and the more i practice, the better i'm getting. i would definately advice her to go for it. its such a great business to be in. and the Nail geek (and everyone else on it) it brilliant. i've learnt so much stuff from you guys. thanx

emma

Hi Emma,
You've got the right idea babe, The more you practise the better you'll be ;)

Latest posts

Back