Home salon looking for a good facial brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi

As the title says really.

I am looking for a good quality facial brand that will supply to a home beautician with training offered to develop my skincare/facials.

Has anyone got any recommendations

Thanks

What qualifications do you have? Do you want a machine? What's your budget? What's your ethos? Holistic/results driven and so on.

Many skincare brands will supply a home salon and many won't, but having an idea of what you want and how you want it to appear is a good start.

Vic x

I too am looking for a good Brand, Inexpensive, but good at the same time.

I was thinking of signing up to Neals Yard Organics when I have a few spare pennies.
I Love the Blue bottles they come in, they look all posh and uniformed. We used these products at college and they all smell so lovely!

But there are so many other lovely products out there.... Tropics even do a Cuticle Oil, however I think it's pricey... Again Organic and its Vegan friendly too...

I currently provide Manicure and Pedicures and just Nail Treatments, But going onto Facials and Eyelash Lifts and Ear Candling in the near future.

Have a look at Eve Taylor x

Eve Taylor xx I was using Neal's yard but didn't like the fact that anyone could retail it and that you could purchase it from Waitrose, m&s etc xx

Latest posts

Back