Home Salon ~ What Do YOU Wear??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Jenny~

Reaction score
For those of you who work from home, I was just wondering what you all wear??

I would like something comfortable but smart....any suggestions?

I was thinking maybe a fitted top with my business name on it, woud you put your phone number on aswell??

xx

I wear a black tunic with crystal buttons and linen trousers, feels very smart and cool

hth
Sue xx

I wear a chocolate brown tunic with matching troosers. I'm seriously considering some bermuda shorts for this heinously hot weather. Even my teeth are sweating!

I wear my black tunic and smart capri pants and salon shoes

On the subject of uniforms, can you tell me if there are 100% cotton uniforms available? Are they any good?
Thanks x

Salon whites for me as a nail tech. I'm usually top to tail in black, but it shows the dust too much for everyday in the salon so whites for me.

Working from home I find it hard to switch off, or switch on depending on the day, my uniform allows my brain to decide which 'mode' it should be in.

Work wear! After trying to find any vaguely decent for guys I gave up ... salon uniform companies really don't like men. Or at least not enough to give them the choice of something tastful and decent.

But them I found hivis.net! No seriously!! So now when waxing I have a black polo shirt printed with Waxing for Guys on the front and the same on the back in a reflective red bar. And a pair of very nice black workwear trousers. All for £21.80 including the printing!!

I've also had a hi-vis bomber jacket printed up to wear around town when its a bit cooler for marketing. Look out for me at Pro Beauty North!

Mat xx

I wear grey and beige tunic and wide leg trousers, or black polo shirt and black "nice" jogging bottoms for sports massage.
I wear the same for my home salon that I would wear if I had a shop as I want to be taken just as seriously.

I think what you suggested would be smart and I would put your phone on for when you are out and about as an advertisement.

Latest posts

Back