Home tanning rooms!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi liz I got it from Argos! It was only like £25 or something like that, ideal for my solutions and bits. I only do tannin from home it's much easier for me x good luck! What solution do you use. X

Think i might have to get me one of them :) Thats what i'm planning on doing, just to work from home...just dont know where to start! I have chosen to use Nouvatan, after a lot of research i think they were the best...what about yourself??

x

I use sunless solutions it's great. Yeh well I work full time so tanning is just a hobby (an expensive hobby!) but I really enjoy it so I tan in the evenings and just get my clients from advertising on facebook! I'd quite like to learn how to do gelish nails next but I need to do a mani-pedi course first! More costs! Ouch lol x

New banner in my tanning room x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337286722.076857.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337286722.076857.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 266
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337286746.227004.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1337286746.227004.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 318
Is that photo of you on the banner? Looks good. Xx

Yeh I used it because I have my solution on x thank you x

I've almost finished this in my salon and I'm really pleased with it! Was lucky enough to be given all the tiles by a friend with a bathroom company so it's not cost me too much at all thankfully. Having sprayed in a tent in my own kitchen for a couple of weeks there is no way I could ever risk spraying in a client's good front room and certainly not more than once. My poor kitchen is still recovering and we're still finding the stuff absolutely everywhere....hence my choice of chocolate brown tiles. Oh and I'm even having to replace the cream tiles you can see on the base...they were also given to me and after just a few sprays they are a total nightmare. Brown tiles and brown grout all the way :lol:
Just a final note....bought the industrial extractor from ebay for £87.

Attachments

• coco tan wetroom.JPG
    coco tan wetroom.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 756
Your room looks lovely Lisa x

Thanks hun i only had half of it papered before and 2 walls white but the tan does sit on the walls and builds up after time so decided to do the whole room then i wont have to refresh the white every 6-7mth lol x

Hi

I would consider an extractor fan I know that they are expensive but will safe you money in the long of constantly having to re paint your room. Also has your tent got a roof on because I know that some of them are open so if you have a roof on it stops the over spray escaping from the top!

Thanks

Leela
Sunless Solutions

Mimo9 I am jealous of your room! Gorgeous!

how do you make your sticky feet, never thought of doing that
:idea:

Just a few pics of mine :)

It seems to look a lot better in person than on photographs, but oh well!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 234
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 248
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 277
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 278
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 230
Just a few pics of mine :)

It seems to look a lot better in person than on photographs, but oh well!

Very pretty! Whereabouts in Worcester are you? I grew up in Kidderminster and went to Worcester 6th Form!

Cant wait to get my room sorted! xx

Very pretty! Whereabouts in Worcester are you? I grew up in Kidderminster and went to Worcester 6th Form!

Cant wait to get my room sorted! xx

Thank you! I went to Worcester 6th Form myself. We are 2 minutes drive away from the hospital. Opposite where the old hospital used to be.

how do you make your sticky feet, never thought of doing that
:idea:

I cut card into the shape of normal sticky feet and add some double sided tape x

Any more pics of people's rooms? X

Everybodys rooms look so lovely. I cant wait to get trained and get started :)

Hi Girls

So impressed by all of your home salon rooms. I have been doing mobile spray tanning now for 3 years and have just bought a house with a converted garage with toilet etc built in. I couldnt wait to move in and start making it into a home salon. Then i got a friend to look into permission to changing it from residential to commercial so that i could advertise and she said there is no way i could get it because of the area. Which means i could still do it but wouldn't be able to advertise etc? How hs everyone else gone about this?

Would really appreciate your views as i'm absolutely gutted.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back