Hotels at Docklands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
I'm making the exhibition an excuse to stay over night, take 2 days to do the show and take in a few seminars. Can anyone recommend one of the numerous hotels in the area?

great question as i need to know aswell, xx

We are probably going to stay at the Holiday Inn at Limehouse. It's quite near Excel. But I know that if you go on Professional beauty website they have deals on there for hotels literally on the doorstep.
HTH's
K x

Hi all

Hotel rooms are booking up fast, but the organisers have negotiated further deals on hotels in nearby Canary Wharf.

Please call Event Express on 01438 791 100 or email [email protected] and quote Professional Beauty to find out about the special offers.

Thanks
Kat

Deputy Editor
Professional Nails
xxx

Thanks Kat & Krissy. I've been waiting for event express to respond for a week now which is why I thought I'd better get on with it. I really dont want to travel too far and would prefer something within the complex.
Think I'll try and book something online later today and just take whatever I can get.

Just gave event express a call. Its choca at least for Sunday night anyway. Apparently there may be some extra rooms being released later today at the Novotel 4 *(2 mins walk from the exhibition halls) at a discounted rate of £99 room only.
I'll have a look and see what else is available a bit further away.

I've just cancelled my room at the custom house hotel which was booked for the sunday night as I can't make it now. I think it was about £79.
It might still be available so if anyone's interested, the web-site is www.customhousehotel.com.

Have a great time everyone!

If you still struggling, try superbreaks.co.uk they normally have some good deals

Debz xx

Latest posts

Back