How are some people in business?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSlim

Reaction score
A funny yet slightly worrying story for you all..

I currently have my beauty room down south and over Xmas I had to leave it for two weeks as I had clients who had booked months in advance back up north.
One of my regular Shellac clients is quite clumsy (she admits herself) and managed to chip a couple while I was away so as a one off until I was back she popped into a beauty salon in a local shopping centre when doing some shopping and she told me about the experience..

She loves Shellac Tropix and when asked for this the girl said 'never head of it love' she then went on to tell my client how hungover she was and that she really needed to eat something or else she would vomit!!!
She arrives back with... Potato waffles and a bag of monster munch! She goes on to eat it while doing her nails, pausing to wipe her greasy fingers on the towel and sometimes forgetting and smearing it all over her.
Amazingly they are charging £30 and my client paid it too, when asked why she said she just wanted to get out of there!
I really don't understand how business like that are still running?!
X

Oh my dear Lord never heard anything like it x

Latest posts

Back