How do I look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking a lot better Chrissie!

Just a personal thing. I usually put my brighter/more obvious colour on the outer eyelids. But that could better for my shape eyes and not yours. I'm not a beauty therapist, so they could advise better.

LOL! the good thing about being single is i can do this! I know theres a lady out there for me who will accept both side of me!

But where are you hiding thats what to know! LOL

xxxxxx
So you're straight? Im sorry, i just assumed you were gay. Im sure any lady would accept you. You're a very very attractive man who wouldnt complain about going clothes and makeup shopping!! So what if you like to wear womans clothing!!! I wear my husbands tracksuit pants and jumpers, does that make me any different to you? No it doesnt!!! Anyway you have definitely come a long way with your makeup etc. I agree with the others, the darker wig suits you a lot more than the blonde. I still think you need to lose the eyeliner on the bottom lash line or maybe just go from the outer corner and come 1/3rd in to approx where the iris starts but thats just my opinion. You're looking much better

Wow,so much better chrissie,you look 100 times better.........I would Just love to see you now in a toned down blonde wig...it really would be the. Icing on the cake! Xx

Keep up the great work xx

So you're straight? Im sorry, i just assumed you were gay. Im sure any lady would accept you. You're a very very attractive man who wouldnt complain about going clothes and makeup shopping!! So what if you like to wear womans clothing!!! I wear my husbands tracksuit pants and jumpers, does that make me any different to you? No it doesnt!!! Anyway you have definitely come a long way with your makeup etc. I agree with the others, the darker wig suits you a lot more than the blonde. I still think you need to lose the eyeliner on the bottom lash line or maybe just go from the outer corner and come 1/3rd in to approx where the iris starts but thats just my opinion. You're looking much better
That ok. i guess a lot would think im gay as i dress like a lady to go out! Your not the first or the last to think so!! I will try the eyes again this weekend, will have to look on ebay for some more wig options

thanks again

xxx

Wow,so much better chrissie,you look 100 times better.........I would Just love to see you now in a toned down blonde wig...it really would be the. Icing on the cake! Xx

Keep up the great work xx
thanks hun, i know i will get it right soon! will post some pics next weeekend when i get the time to have ago with the eyes.

xxx

Great thread Chrissie! I am a straight transvestite - my cross dressing goes back to childhood but I have yet to go out in public en femme although I do like the idea of it. And I have been meaning to practise my make up to create a female persona – thanks for sharing your efforts, not sure I would be so brave! The make-up in my photo was done at http://www.sophies.co.uk/.

Oh, and another good reason to date a tranny – good lingerie gifts! Better still, if you're the same dress size you'll double your wardrobe :) Paulie

Attachments

• Make Up.jpg
    Make Up.jpg
    860.2 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
thanks hun, i know i will get it right soon! will post some pics next weeekend when i get the time to have ago with the eyes.

xxx
Hi Chrissie

Some time ago I offered you a comp make up lesson. The offer still stands. Let me know

Vic x

Style is personal, so with that said, there isn't any right or wrong..... I personally love the white wig, it's really fun, I think that particular style would definitely suit you in another colour too!! I also think due to the weightloss, you look younger in the previous photos!! Enjoy being Chrissie! X

Oh, and another good reason to date a tranny – good lingerie gifts! Better still, if you're the same dress size you'll double your wardrobe :) Paulie
Haha, made me chuckle, although if I was going out and couldn't find my favourite underwear or Top ETC and find out my man already had them on I wouldn't be best pleased lol :)

Hi Chrissie

Some time ago I offered you a comp make up lesson. The offer still stands. Let me know

Vic x
If I was in your neck of the woods that is an offer I could not refuse! x

Haha, made me chuckle, although if I was going out and couldn't find my favourite underwear or Top ETC and find out my man already had them on I wouldn't be best pleased lol :)
Haha, wardrobe rage! x

Reactions: KHS
TBH I mistook you for a lady, why dont you get your beard waxed? more time inbetween!
There is a very good cover up makeup that you can get, its actually tattoo cover, I have forgotton the name of it at the moment but i used to use it on my clients that had a lot of acne for wedding days, it is incredible, and it doesnt look like heavy cover, then i use a translucent powder to set it in place.
I would use less eyeliner, line 3/4 of the eye and use a lighter powder in the corner as this will brighten the eye as it has so much color! , I line mine with a white pencil on the waterline and then underneath 3/4 black. It makes my eyes look bigger.
I actually use lipstick for blush as you dont get a cakey effect (if you are doing high cover sometimes this can be the case) lipstick blends nicely and then you can use a similar shade on your lips.
and bronzer for contouring is so beautiful!!! :) xxx:p

The brunette brings out your eye colour. Try a nude lippy?

Are you not tempted to treat yourself to a real hair wig so it looks more realistic? I'm not sure if that's the ultimate end look you want.

Hi all, Sorry its been a while to read all your nice comments and messages!

I have read them all and some have made me laugh and smile!
With a bit of look this weekend i will have time to dress and do my make up again!

Last Sunday afternoon i went to the fetish market in Birmingham, was ok but gave me a chance to dress like you girls have not seen me before! LOL

I wouls like a real hair wig but at the mo it is just out of my price range and if i was to dress more often in the week then i would have to get one.

I will read all you posts again from the last week!

Laters

Chrissie xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_0015geek.jpg
    IMG_0015geek.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC_0705geek.jpg
    DSC_0705geek.jpg
    278.6 KB · Views: 172
Im still waiting to see you without that bloody eyeliner on!!!!

Im still waiting to see you without that bloody eyeliner on!!!!
Morning!

Well i have tried but it still makes me look yak!!!
Last night i tried a new darker wig with gold and brown eyes and its just not me at all!
for some reason the darker wig change the shape of my face and I still looked like a bloke! can't be having that now on a Saturday night out! LOL

Attachments

• IMGS0038geek.jpg
    IMGS0038geek.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0074geek.jpg
    IMG_0074geek.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0034geek.jpg
    IMG_0034geek.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0018geek.jpg
    IMG_0018geek.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0014geek.jpg
    IMG_0014geek.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0018geek.jpg
    IMG_0018geek.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMGS0045geek.jpg
    IMGS0045geek.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 138
I think I prefer the darker wig. It looks more natural.

I think I prefer the darker wig. It looks more natural.
hi

Yes it does but its makes me look older if you ask me, i have a blonder one will try that nex time xxx

Deffo like the darker wig.

The thing about make up is it is how we see ourselves, so all of us can say "go for a more natural look/less black eye liner" and so on, but if you put that on and like what you see then stick with it.

You'll see that most men that make up as women exaggerate the feminine, so lips, eyes, nails, heels etc which can make them look a little ott but I think that much less than that, and you get what you experienced which is thinking you looked like a man dressed up as a woman.

I think you look great and think you've come a long way from some of your first pics x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back