How do I look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with other PP and think the darker wig looks far more natural, and doesn't make you look older.
The white one just shouts 'Bet Lynch - Corrie' to me. She always looked like a transvestite in her heyday with her OTT style and toned down a bit in her last few years on the street and looked far more glamorous, I think.

Vic's advice is excellent, as always. :)

Hi chrissie my name is Roxie.

My i just say i love your eyeliner look and white wig. I hate that darker one, burn it. It makes you look like a geriatric.

Did you go to BBB fetish event?

I have known many a transvestite and totally understand where you are coming from. I knew you weren't gay and i also knew that unless you have been part of the scene then the people on this forum will not understand.

I love you as chrissie please don't change xxxxx

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think the thing is most women tend to go for a more natural look and just enhance a little. So if you're wanting a more womanly look, go for the darker wig and less eyeliner.

Your look is fab for a night out.

But as Vic said, if you like what you see that's what's important.

Last edited:
I agree with squidgernetball but.... theres a difference between looking like a lady/woman and looking like a man trying to look like a lady. The eyeliner on the bottom makes you look like you're going for the 'old tart' look. Please dont take that as an insult, i say that with much respect, honestly. If you cant get yourself away from the bottom eyeliner, try and put it just on the bottom outer corners. But hey, if you like it the way you wear it then you go ahead and wear it the way you like. Its about what you like in the end. Im only offering my opinion cos you asked for it. Bu the way, i love that black and purple outfit on you, you look wonderful :D

The white one just shouts 'Bet Lynch - Corrie' to me. She always looked like a transvestite in her heyday with her OTT style and toned down a bit in her last few years on the street and looked far more glamorous, I think.

I had a conversation with the infamous 'Crystal colleen' about creating a female persona – she threatened to Bet Lynch me! :eek:

Deffo like the darker wig.

The thing about make up is it is how we see ourselves, so all of us can say "go for a more natural look/less black eye liner" and so on, but if you put that on and like what you see then stick with it.

You'll see that most men that make up as women exaggerate the feminine, so lips, eyes, nails, heels etc which can make them look a little ott but I think that much less than that, and you get what you experienced which is thinking you looked like a man dressed up as a woman.

I think you look great and think you've come a long way from some of your first pics x
Hi

So true! I have a female friend who goes with on a saturday night and she said the same, "stick to what you like and what suits you best!

Im not sayin i wont try different looks, as i will!

xxx

I agree with squidgernetball but.... theres a difference between looking like a lady/woman and looking like a man trying to look like a lady. The eyeliner on the bottom makes you look like you're going for the 'old tart' look. Please dont take that as an insult, i say that with much respect, honestly. If you cant get yourself away from the bottom eyeliner, try and put it just on the bottom outer corners. But hey, if you like it the way you wear it then you go ahead and wear it the way you like. Its about what you like in the end. Im only offering my opinion cos you asked for it. Bu the way, i love that black and purple outfit on you, you look wonderful :D

Hey! But i am an old tart at 49 hun! LOL
i will have a go with the outer corners as well!

That Black n Purple to is my friends "Cath" she does come in very handy, but now her tops are getting to big! LOL

xxxxx

Hi chrissie my name is Roxie.

My i just say i love your eyeliner look and white wig. I hate that darker one, burn it. It makes you look like a geriatric.

Did you go to BBB fetish event?

I have known many a transvestite and totally understand where you are coming from. I knew you weren't gay and i also knew that unless you have been part of the scene then the people on this forum will not understand.

I love you as chrissie please don't change xxxxx

Sent from my SM-T310 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Roxie

yes i did go to the BBB last Sunday, was good and will be goin again next month as well!

I mabe 49 but no Geriatric yet! I like the MIlf look a bit tarty but with some style!!!
I know i have changed since i first came on here but that just natural progrestion!!!

When out shoppin etc im always lookin to see how mature ladies dress and look at their makup as well payin plenty of attention to the eyes! This is how i get my ideas! LOL

xxxxx

To be honest from your first pic you posted to now you look a million times better !! I've followed this but never posted and to be honest if you are happy with the way you look don't worry some photos I've looked at you look very feminine x

To be honest from your first pic you posted to now you look a million times better !! I've followed this but never posted and to be honest if you are happy with the way you look don't worry some photos I've looked at you look very feminine x
OMG!

Awww Thank you! I do try hard to look feminine one night a week to go out and be someone else that been hiden away far to long now! Fast approching 50 and why the hell not be that someone else! I have no one to answer to or tell me i cant do that! so yep im happy with my look and size now!
But since loosing over 3stone my natural boobs are fast shrinking! Now that another proble to sort out ! LOL

Well know what you mean we all have that trouble my boobs shrank after my second child im just thankful to push up bras lol x

Well know what you mean we all have that trouble my boobs shrank after my second child im just thankful to push up bras lol x
Yep that has to be top of my list now!

I think it's a massive improvement on before! The quality and colour of the makeup looks much better, your makeup is going to be quite strong because like you say, you're a man! Some people love strong hair looks, please don't be discouraged because whilst yes you could make it look even better, you look 100 times better in these pics.

I posted when I'd only seen the pro pics, not the rest. I do think that women tend to enhance what they have whilst men almost caricature women when they dress as them, hence looking like a man dressed as a woman. If you love that look then go for it but if you want to look more like a genuine woman you might want to rethink it a bit. But then there will be lots of women out there who would do their makeup that way im sure...you're in a room of professionals haha!! My mum is 53 and pretty glam and gets hit on a lot, yes she obvs has the genuine woman thing but she wouldn't go near any of those clothes of makeup or hair choices. Each to their own, like I say it depends what look youre going for and you do look much better. Good for you! Try a bit of contouring and colour matching. And take squidgerball up on her offer and post pics!!x

Last edited:
To be honest chrissie I think you need to be a bit more clear about what look you are aspiring to? I find it all rather confusing are you wanting to look like a convincing women who wants to blend in as realistic or do you want to look like an obvious stand out tranny?? Either way you must do what makes you feel good but if you want to look OTT then we needn't give you advice about a natural convincing look.

I think it's a massive improvement on before! The quality and colour of the makeup looks much better, your makeup is going to be quite strong because like you say, you're a man! Some people love strong hair looks, please don't be discouraged because whilst yes you could make it look even better, you look 100 times better in these pics.

I posted when I'd only seen the pro pics, not the rest. I do think that women tend to enhance what they have whilst men almost caricature women when they dress as them, hence looking like a man dressed as a woman. If you love that look then go for it but if you want to look more like a genuine woman you might want to rethink it a bit. But then there will be lots of women out there who would do their makeup that way im sure...you're in a room of professionals haha!! My mum is 53 and pretty glam and gets hit on a lot, yes she obvs has the genuine woman thing but she wouldn't go near any of those clothes of makeup or hair choices. Each to their own, like I say it depends what look youre going for and you do look much better. Good for you! Try a bit of contouring and colour matching. And take squidgerball up on her offer and post pics!!x

Hi

Thanks for your comments, i do like stong make up! As a bloke i do like ladies who wear a fair bit even from a teenager it was a thing i always liked to see and now as a Tv/ crossdresser for a night out i like to look that way! I know i can look as good and even better than most ladies out on a Saturday night as many keep lookin to see if it is a lady or a bloke trying to look like a lady! LOL

I was goin to ask on here about your moms around my age how they would do their make up and dress knowing most of you would be in your 20s/30s. As i said before i dont like the middle age look with tops n frocks with flowers on! LOL i much prefer the younger look!
I know im Mutten dressed as Lamb as my dad used to say, but thats the way i like to look! LOL

Chrissie

To be honest chrissie I think you need to be a bit more clear about what look you are aspiring to? I find it all rather confusing are you wanting to look like a convincing women who wants to blend in as realistic or do you want to look like an obvious stand out tranny?? Either way you must do what makes you feel good but if you want to look OTT then we needn't give you advice about a natural convincing look.
Hey!

if your confused, what does that make me! I would like to blend in, i dont want to look like a bloke tryin to look like a ladie but thats how its look i guess from the outside looking in! I know i will never pass as a real woman but im trying to do a dam good job of it and till i look to old to carry on! LOL
I dont like the OTT look myself either, as a model maker in spare time i can do wonders at that but appying make to my own face has its challengies for me! I know what i want it to look like but its never turns out that way.

But im not one for giving up on anything that put ifront of me! Its a very steep learning curve for anyone to apply makeup but it can and will be done!
I know the eyes are the focul point on a face as we all tend to look at them so i know this is the area to work on!

chrissie

Hey!

if your confused, what does that make me! I would like to blend in, i dont want to look like a bloke tryin to look like a ladie but thats how its look i guess from the outside looking in! I know i will never pass as a real woman but im trying to do a dam good job of it and till i look to old to carry on! LOL
I dont like the OTT look myself either, as a model maker in spare time i can do wonders at that but appying make to my own face has its challengies for me! I know what i want it to look like but its never turns out that way.

But im not one for giving up on anything that put ifront of me! Its a very steep learning curve for anyone to apply makeup but it can and will be done!
I know the eyes are the focul point on a face as we all tend to look at them so i know this is the area to work on!

chrissie
I know you love it to bits but that blonde wig HAS GOT TO GO !!! If you want to look convincing...it really does nothing for you what so ever!

Just wanted to say that in your later photos you look exactly like my auntie (who's around your age) also she has black hair but the style of make up is the same. I love eyeliner but have you considered using a eye shadow under your eyes, I find it it be less harsh and flicked liquid liner on the top? I think you look nice but that the make up is slightly dated and could do with a bit of a refresh. Plus it's fun changing and playing with different styles of make up :)

Be happy :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back