How do you remove nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
Hi

Went to Excel and visited the Pronails stand. They put some nailart on a few nails, a couple of stick on flowers and a few rhinestones and then put a coat of Gel over the top. Am having trouble removing it now.

Do I have to remove whole nail or is it something that will file off?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

K

was the gel cured under a lamp ? if so it would have to be buffed off, xxx

To be honest did so much at Excel, I can't remember but I have a feeling it was.

If I start to buff will the stickers just come off along with the rhinestones? Shame as I cant wait to remove the flowers but I like the rhinestones! I did buy some of their stuff so guess if I am feeling brave I will try to put some rhinestones back on. Never done any nail art before!

Thanks

buffing will remove nailart, I normally find that if I use polish remover it leaves the rhinestone on!!!!!! personally, I always file.
you'll have to let your artistic side show through and have a go at some nailart, it's very addictive once you've started.
x

Hi Karin

I use Pronails gel and yes, just buff it off, the nail stickers and rhinestones will come off with the buffing.

Latest posts

Back