How many Vinylux colours are you starting with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have them all :lick:
with a wall rack? If so pleeeeeease tell me how much I'm going to need to make sure is in my account xx

Bicycle yellow is the first one I'm putting in my s2 basket, & orange something or other (can't remember the name) I can't wait to use them, nice summer colours.

those of you who have advertised vinylux to your clients have you had a lot of interest? x

I've done some 'zooming in' lol and the colours are;

Cream puff, Romantique, Negligee, ??, Hot pop pink, Wildfire, Decadence, Masquerade?, Feodora, Rock Royalty :)

Good job! I think the missing colour could be Beau....?

Are these colours popular for shellac users? Are there any others that would be better?

Good job! I think the missing colour could be Beau....?

Are these colours popular for shellac users? Are there any others that would be better?

They are definite popular shellac shades x

^^^ yes it's beau :)

Just got back from The Event and can vouch for how great Vinylux is. The packages that will be available in just over 24 hours time are fab!!!

Last edited:
^^^ yes it's beau :)

Just got back from The Event and can vouch for how great Vinylux is. The packages that will be available in just a few hours are fab!!!

Oh teddysmom don't tell me this before I go to bed I won't sleep :) x

OMG! I just realised, I will be able to buy this tomorrow night! Eek! I'm staying up! I need bicycle yellow! Hehe! I'm too excited xx

Oh teddysmom don't tell me this before I go to bed I won't sleep :) x

Sorry...corrected my post - its midnight tomorrow they are available isn't it. Soz :o

Sorry...corrected my post - its midnight tomorrow they are available isn't it. Soz :o

It's ok, when you said a few hours I was still thinking tomorrow night as that's still only a few hours :) i said i couldn't sleep tonight because of the packages you said they were doing & my mind is in overdrive wondering what kind of packages :D x

Bicycle yellow is the first one I'm putting in my s2 basket, & orange something or other (can't remember the name) I can't wait to use them, nice summer colours.

those of you who have advertised vinylux to your clients have you had a lot of interest? x

The orange is stunning. Seriously stunning.

And yes! I've already sold most of mine ;)

Can someone please send the prices?

X

Think Bicycle Yellow will be the first to sell out!! That and the Orange look great for summer.

Could somebody please pm me the prices too, getting so excited now :) xxx

As much as I'm desperate for a few bottles, I'm gonna leave it. They'll probably be sold out in no time anyway.
I can't be doing with the stress of it so will wait, probably until stock comes bk in :)

Could some one pm me the prices and is there a wall rack?

Does anyone know if they going to be available to buy from the Creative Academies + Ellisons tomorrow?

Is everyone charging a little more on top of a standard mani or just keeping the price the same? x

As much as I'm desperate for a few bottles, I'm gonna leave it. They'll probably be sold out in no time anyway.
I can't be doing with the stress of it so will wait, probably until stock comes bk in :)

I think I'll probably do the same. Don't fancy my chances getting an order in before the masses! Hopefully they'll put a few really nice packages together :)

Is everyone charging a little more on top of a standard mani or just keeping the price the same? x

I was going to keep my prices the same. It won't be any more work for me than regular polish

Latest posts

Back