How many Vinylux colours are you starting with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to keep my prices the same. It won't be any more work for me than regular polish

Your clients will be receiving an enhanced service. The ease for you may be identical but the results are different. It should cost more than a regular mani using nail varnish as your clients should be paying for the longevity. They might well come back less frequently due to this - your pricing should also take that into account.

I'm under the impression CND are recommending a higher price structure for Vinylux?

I certainly won't be pricing it in line with a traditional manicure - it will be 20% higher - and I am confident my customers will be happy to pay it :D

I'm torn between ordering tonight or in the morning, last time with the new shellac colours I ordered just before midnight and got my order a day after the guys who ordered at 10 in the morning because of some system malfunction so I'm umming and ahhhing.........

Your clients will be receiving an enhanced service. The ease for you may be identical but the results are different. It should cost more than a regular mani using nail varnish as your clients should be paying for the longevity. They might well come back less frequently due to this - your pricing should also take that into account.

I'm under the impression CND are recommending a higher price structure for Vinylux?

I certainly won't be pricing it in line with a traditional manicure - it will be 20% higher - and I am confident my customers will be happy to pay it :D

Ah, in that case I'll hold fire. Thank you!

I'm torn between ordering tonight or in the morning, last time with the new shellac colours I ordered just before midnight and got my order a day after the guys who ordered at 10 in the morning because of some system malfunction so I'm umming and ahhhing.........

Do you think they'll sell out? That's my only concern. I gather if they didn't when Shellac first came out we should be fine for Vinylux?

Do you think they'll sell out? That's my only concern. I gather if they didn't when Shellac first came out we should be fine for Vinylux?

When Shellac first came out, sweet squared did run out, I think it was of top or base coat and it was weeks before they got more. Many many techs were pulling their hair out as they had the polishes but could not perform the service without top and base coat.

That said I think they have learned a lesson and hopefully it wouldn't happen again, however that said they ran out of the special addition additives they brought out in feb and couldn't get more, much to the disappointment of many.

I bought the vinylux racks and polishes at the event and they are now in my salon waiting to be put up :o)

Hi can someone pm me the starter pack prices too please. Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Could some kind Geek let us know what colours are in the starter packs?

Thats my concern as they don't usually put up what colours are in there and you cant always tell by the picture!

Cream puff, Romantique, Negligee, Beau, Hot pop pink, Wildfire, Decadence, Masquerade, Feodora, Rock Royalty

Literally counting down the hours until midnight 1st may!

How many colours you purchasing?

I'm getting 25, just not entirely sure which ones, I've got a list of the ones I want but can't make my mind up, can't afford them all so having to pick 25 to begin with.

Do you see vinylux being a big thing in the industry? like shellac - everyone knows its name, everyone wants it.

Also does anyone have any idea how much vinylux bottles are going to be & how much are the starter kits? If Anyone could pm me if you know I'd be greatful, thanks xx

I want to order quite a few, but am worried they are not going to be as as good expected or to expensive, not forgetting Rimmel & some other companies have brought out similar polishes already?

I want to order quite a few, but am worried they are not going to be as as good expected or to expensive, not forgetting Rimmel & some other companies have brought out similar polishes already?
No one has bought out a similar polish! This is totally unlike any polish up to date!

Cream puff, Romantique, Negligee, Beau, Hot pop pink, Wildfire, Decadence, Masquerade, Feodora, Rock Royalty

Thanks so much.....

Hi could someone pm me with a price list please ?!?! Thank you !!! X

Did anyone find out a price for the starter kit? I don't see it on the site yet. x

It's not here yet apparently nor are the wall racks even though some people in the UK already have them? Absolutely gutted because I can't afford to buy every colour twice!

Aww. :sad: Stayed up til after midnight refreshing and watched every one of the 62 colours and top coat and summer set appear one by one but no starter kit. I need to stop letting the hype carry me away with it. :lick:

Aww. :sad: Stayed up til after midnight refreshing and watched every one of the 62 colours and top coat and summer set appear one by one but no starter kit. I need to stop letting the hype carry me away with it. :lick:
Yup after last time when those of us who ordered at or around midnight didn't get theirs until a day after those sleeping peacefully and ordering in the morning and now to have waited up for nothing I'm not going to again.

Yup after last time when those of us who ordered at or around midnight didn't get theirs until a day after those sleeping peacefully and ordering in the morning and now to have waited up for nothing I'm not going to again.

You know we totally will, right? :D Hahaha. :o

Will there eventually be a starter kit on s2 though? Anyone know? X

Will there eventually be a starter kit on s2 though? Anyone know? X

Check up on the other Vinylux thread. Samuel has posted a few updates (from Paris, no less, bless him x)

Check up on the other Vinylux thread. Samuel has posted a few updates (from Paris, no less, bless him x)

Sorry to be a pain, which thread? Did a search but I can't find it. :o x

Latest posts

Back