How Much Do I Charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

han82

Reaction score
HI GIRLS,

HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE PER SET FOR FLICKS (HAND PAINTED)? AND WHAT ABOUT STONES AND SEQUINES PER FINGER NAIL? I JUST WANT A ROUGH GUIDE LINE REALLY.

CHEERS HANNAH X

i charge according to how complex the design is, flicks are the cheapest handpainted one for me personally, they're quick and easy and I charge 50 cents per nail, also 50 cents per rhinestone which is another quick application... but, being mobile I only do them if they are having another service of 15 € or more, I wouldn't go just to do the nailart.
hth's x

at present i am doing free hand nail art (only for xmas tho, and only on 1 nail) free of charge

they should be in your basic range, so for me the cost is £5 per full set. however if i am doing them as single nails i charge £1 each as it takes extra time to dry between colours and before top coat.

for stones, i charge 50 p each if they are just having stones, but if it is in addition to art i add just 25p to the cost of the design. i use real swarovski crystals, not the plastic type.

Latest posts

Back