How much for ONE Repair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairelee69

Reaction score
How much do you charge for one nail for repair with a tip?

I would charge 1/10th of a full set.

10% of a full set

Same here - 10% of a full set. xx

OK thankyou hunnies

i used to think that until sassy hassy pointed out to me that if your booked out to do a single repair, you'l take 1/2hr out, would you work for (in my case) £6 an hr? so what im goint to do is charge 1/10 of a set, (3) whilst doing infills and £5 for just a single repair
did that make sense?

I charge about 15% of a new set. This is because i feel if i charged less, then perhaps clients would be tempted to just have nails fixed, and not full rebalance/infill appts. Also, like it was said, you have to account for how long it takes you, how much do you want to earn per hour, and how long does it take you to repair/fix the broken nail. I hope this makes sense.

I do repairs free with a rebalance (ie included with) or £2.80 per nail , as my full sets are £28.

crazysaz said:
i used to think that until sassy hassy pointed out to me that if your booked out to do a single repair, you'l take 1/2hr out, would you work for (in my case) £6 an hr? so what im goint to do is charge 1/10 of a set, (3) whilst doing infills and £5 for just a single repair
did that make sense?

yep thats what i do!

louisenewell said:
I do repairs free with a rebalance (ie included with) or £2.80 per nail , as my full sets are £28.

I might do one FOC with an R/B but any more would be charged at £3.00 / £3.50 per nail depending once again on the original cost price!!:smack:

Latest posts

Back