How rude!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you had a near miss better off not having her on your books. I will never understand why some people are so nasty for no good reason, all I can think is that underneath they must really be very scared and insecure.

I must admit I do hate texting, not just in business but in general, it's a horrid form of communication. Much prefer to talk on the phone, but I guess I'm old fashioned!

Big big hugs, remember this was her problem not yours.

100% agree, I detest texts. Must be old fashioned too. LOL

Aww no! This happened to me the other day! A lady didn't show up once and rebooked, so 10am on my only day off im waiting and waiting...Nothing, I had texted her the night before and twice that morning...The worst part she lives across the road the next road over from me! I could see her smoking and everything from my pourch. Finally at 3 o'clock that that afternoon I got a text saying she was so sick she couldn't even text because she had been sleeping...ok? How did your kids get to school then?
People just don't understand this is how we make our living. who clients like that :)

Latest posts

Back