How to fade semi perm colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelsey-xo

Reaction score
Had a brown semi perm which I don't like over blonde/golden highlights.. How can I fade it fast?

Another question...
If I have bleach on the roots will I still get breakage as it grows down to old hair??

I'm havin a Brazilian blow dry Wednesday to help prevent further damage to my hair. Xxx

Had a brown semi perm which I don't like over blonde/golden highlights.. How can I fade it fast?

Another question...
If I have bleach on the roots will I still get breakage as it grows down to old hair??

I'm havin a Brazilian blow dry Wednesday to help prevent further damage to my hair. Xxx
A deep cleansing shampoo will help to fade it out or baby shampoo. Not quite sure what you mean about bleach roots breaking as it grows down to old hair can ya explain a little Hun sorry :-/ xx

It's a semi perm so just be patient. Use baby shampoo twice a day, most semis are meant to last 28 washes but I think it depends on cond, porosity and after care so wash loads, use loads of heat and it will be more or less gone in 14 days or so lol

Is it true that head and shoulders helps remove colour too?

Sorry it's a daft question but how does baby shampoo help fade the hair?? I thought that this would be mild hence using on children!

Obviously it must be correct has two posts have been made!

I've heard medicated shampoos like head and shoulders fade the hair and also vosene which I think may also be medicated.

Sorry it's a daft question but how does baby shampoo help fade the hair?? I thought that this would be mild hence using on children!

Obviously it must be correct has two posts have been made!

I've heard medicated shampoos like head and shoulders fade the hair and also vosene which I think may also be medicated.

Maybe it's to do With the ph.
I've heard that baby shampoo is actually vile stuff. There must be a thread on here about it.

Just googled about baby shampoo, and it is something to do with the ph levels..

Well I've learned something new here, thanks guys...

Must have typed at same time ...

It's the same ph as eyes which are more alkaline then hair

Head & shoulders will help fade your colour. xVx

all the above shampoos are alkaline hence aid fading colour, also baby shampoo is said to be the cause of cradle cap!

baby shampoo/head and shoulders/timotei/fairy liquid all are very good at stripping colour.....these are usually the shampoo's you'll find in colour clients houses!!!! hahahaha

Latest posts

Back