I feel like a fool

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
I used to have the original additives with case and tools when it first came out. When I decided I wasn't doing nails anymore, I sold them on (to a known CND tech). Boy, I feel like a prat now as I just can't get my hands on this kit for love nor money anymore. I have been trawling the net here in the UK, France, Germany, USA and Canada to try to find it but no one is selling (not that I blame them). I just wish I had kept it, feel lost without the wee case to keep them in :(

Just needed to vent my stupidity. I VOW NEVER TO BE SO STUPID AGAIN even if I do give up nails.

Gutted :cry:

I used to have the original additives with case and tools when it first came out. When I decided I wasn't doing nails anymore, I sold them on (to a known CND tech). Boy, I feel like a prat now as I just can't get my hands on this kit for love nor money anymore. I have been trawling the net here in the UK, France, Germany, USA and Canada to try to find it but no one is selling (not that I blame them). I just wish I had kept it, feel lost without the wee case to keep them in :(

Just needed to vent my stupidity. I VOW NEVER TO BE SO STUPID AGAIN even if I do give up nails.

Gutted :cry:

I've seen the CND additives in BeautyXL, CND distributor for the Benelux. No kit, but the colored powders (not the glitters).

Do you mean the silver rectangle case? If you want to pay postage i have the empty silver one you can have it i dont use it as im mobile and need to keep everything in my roo trolley pockets.

Pm if you do. Xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

:)

Geeks to the rescue! You're sorted!

OMG I love this site so much, it makes me emotional.

Thank you so much *aan* I will pm you now.

:)

awww how touching, i have a little tear in my eye :lol:

Latest posts

Back