I want men !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NailStyle said:
Hiya.

Ok so i have a man (a very nice man) but i want some more...male clients.

I do Robs manicure ans he enjoys it...i have done a mini manicure on my brother in law and although he felt a little silly at first says he would have it done again. I would love to offer manicures to men cos, well, there nails need love too.

My problem is wording...i will not go to them and i have a problem them coming to me while i am alone..(isnt it horrid that things have come to this) so evenings when rob is home or weekends is all i can offer. I cant put men welcome after 6pm cos it sounds a little shady to say the least.....so do any of you clever geeks have any wording i can use.

thanks xxx

If it were me Ange... I wouldn't put anything... when they call, tell them what you have available obviously when Rob is there... if they ask for other times, say you are fully booked! Once you get to know them better you will be probab;y be more at ease... and able to do them with assurance that you are safe... HTH's :green:

oh yeh much better !! hand and nail care for men or maintenance ... definately rather than manicures - all about playing on words sometimes eh ! makes it sound more macho !! lol

bet you they dont tell their mates they have their hands / nails done though !! lol unless they are the suited and booted types like my love !

kx

NailStyle said:
Hiya...ok i have been asking about and have come to the conclusion its the word manicure...they just don't like it....so

Hand & Nail Maintenance for Men....

Do you think this sounds a bit more macho....

Also the lads i spoke to said they prefer the word Barber...to Hairdresser...artn some men just the funnyest things...

hi, i managed to drag the lads in with their girlfriends, said they could come along and watch telly with a beer(the lads that is) and once in the door ! i actually put on my price list.....and now something for the boys ! seemed to do the trick, they love it really

Nikki said:
I'm sure they will!!!!! :eek: Sorry, will get my mind out of the gutter Karren!!!PMSL!!!!

PMSL!!! Just what I was thinking ... what are we like??!!!!

Latest posts

Back