I want to complete an acrylic nail course, which should I choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmsie1986

Reaction score
After having acrylic nails applied for the past 5 years I really want to learn how to do it myself with a view to being able to do sets for family and friends.

I have done a lot of research and think that I would like to learn with EzFlow. It is quite pricey but I wondered if anyone had done the course and would recommend it? Do you get some sort of certificate afterwards?

Any comments greatly appreciated.

Emma :D

ive done some training with ez flow and have always been extremely satisfied with it.i think you have made a good choice.

Thank you Susan. I am just waiting to get some dates but think I will go ahead with EzFlow.

Hi while I think it is great that you want to invest in some training can I just point out that your skilled nail technicians make it look very easy to do and believe me its not :sad:
It will take many many hours of practice to get your timing down and before you produce a set that you are really happy with them.

Unless you are a natural and pick it up right away :D

As for doing your own nails yes it can be done but even experienced techs find it difficult to do there own nails and they have it down to a fine art.

Im sure you will enjoy learning your new skill, hope you have loads of friends to practise on.

good luck, keep us posted :hug: x

Do you know of any in the northwest

Hello again is it that brand you want to go with?
Or are you looking for a good training provider in that area?

If its the second, Creative offer a really good 5 day foundation course that is spread out over several week. It covers all the basics to get you off to a good start. Plus allowing you to use there products:D x

Latest posts

Back