i want to open a salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
i would love to open a salon, i only do gel nails is that ok. i no not all salons offer every thing, but if i offer that and people that i employ offer some thing else in nails and beauty. i dont now if thats ok. i passed with star nails, not knocking them but would i have to have more qualifications under my belt. dianna x

i dont see why not, im not very experienced myself so i am only saying what i think, i would be interested to do this too, at the end of the day u could always pursue your knowledge if you wanted to. it may be a good idea to know a bit about other services u will offer, but overall i think its a fab idea.

not sure what the proper thing to do is so i would be interested in what the more experienced geeks think?
xx

hi im opening a salon in june and madly running around getting diffrent qualifactions and reading loads i think you should follow your dream you only get out of it what you put in if i can be of any help dont hesatate to contact me

naughty xxxx

thanks for your replys, its some thing i really feel pationate about at the momement. i only passed last year, after being at home with the kids for the last 15yrs, i have got to do some thing with my self. funny thing is i always wanted to be a dancer/actor but am to shy. anyway with try and got on with a salon a see what happends. lol dianna x :)

Latest posts

Back