IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thanks so much for this post. They look fab... May I sake where you get your colour pop displays. I use the wheels currently but want to change

Wow thanks so much for this post. They look fab... May I sake where you get your colour pop displays. I use the wheels currently but want to change

I go them on ebay, I was using the wheels, but then if I decided to get rid of a colour or it was limited edition then I can just remove from the ring:wink2:

Does anyone have a problem with Ibd over acrylic nails.... Tried it on mine and it either chips or peels of in one piece xx

Does anyone have a problem with Ibd over acrylic nails.... Tried it on mine and it either chips or peels of in one piece xx

Emma I used to get a lot of peeling even if I left my acrylics quite rough with a 100 grit file. I now use the NSI Glaze N Go as my top coat. It is wonderful and has fantastic shine.

I have quite a few colours in the Just Gel range now and thought I would share some of the dupes I have come across.
Brandy Wine & Scarlett Obsession
The Abyss & Touch of Noir
Mocha Pink & Mauve Over

I have quite a few colours in the Just Gel range now and thought I would share some of the dupes I have come across.
Brandy Wine & Scarlett Obsession
The Abyss & Touch of Noir
Mocha Pink & Mauve Over

Titanium dream and slate are very similar too

Im about to place an order for me to try IBD JG. What would you say is a nice Christmas red colour plus one other popular general colour. I know it's a tall request as so many colours to choose from but it would help me loads.

Thank you

Debbie

Im about to place an order for me to try IBD JG. What would you say is a nice Christmas red colour plus one other popular general colour. I know it's a tall request as so many colours to choose from but it would help me loads.

Thank you

Debbie

Hi Debbie, my pick for a nice Christmas red would be Cosmic Red. It is full or glitter and a nice bright red, very pretty and perfect for a bit of Christmas bling.
Because I have so many colours my clients have never picked the same colour twice so I can't really comment on popular colours. Pinks and reds are always good to have on hand.
If you want to let me know what other colour you are thinking of getting all I can do is offer my opinion on what I think of that particular colour if it's one I have.

HTH

Hi Debbie, my pick for a nice Christmas red would be Cosmic Red. It is full or glitter and a nice bright red, very pretty and perfect for a bit of Christmas bling.
Because I have so many colours my clients have never picked the same colour twice so I can't really comment on popular colours. Pinks and reds are always good to have on hand.
If you want to let me know what other colour you are thinking of getting all I can do is offer my opinion on what I think of that particular colour if it's one I have.

HTH

Thank you Bel and for your helpful emails.

Funny you mention Cosmic Red because that is one I have in the basket waiting for me to order. Must have caught my eye.

X

Debbie

Thank you Bel and for your helpful emails.

Funny you mention Cosmic Red because that is one I have in the basket waiting for me to order. Must have caught my eye.

X

You are welcome Debbie. I am always glad to help.

Does anyone have any swatches for the calligraffiti and the Tinseltown collections?

I have swatches from both collection except a couple of colours.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755425.148764.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755444.159577.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755465.892404.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755483.843493.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755502.426429.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755528.476632.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755545.809764.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755563.260690.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755588.593079.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755665.959487.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381755665.959487.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,389
Thank you very much for this!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381798431.232508.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381798446.498703.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381798477.615218.jpg

(Previous photos weren't very good, maybe these might be better)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381904362.220421.jpg

Pan-duh - i love the colour, but as its pearl you can see fine brush strokes in it.

I used 3 coats, not a huge difference between 2 & 3 though.

peony bouquet is good for layering over others x

Love this image!!! Do you mind me asking what you use to add the effect? X

Thanks! Do you mean the stars? It's an app called Bokeh Pic xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks! Do you mean the stars? It's an app called Bokeh Pic xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, Thank you! It's very effective! X

Latest posts

Back