IBD Just Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixnmatch1

Reaction score
I use IBD just gel polish and I like it but my fireworks topcoat has turned yellow,does anyone know why?
I also find that the 'black lava' is not very dark and looks more of a brown colour,I have also bought 'Aphrodite' silver polish as it looked fab on the colour wheel but found out on first use that it is very clear when applied to the nail.
Not happy :(

Last edited:
Hi
I've had the same problems :(
I'm finding some of the colours are translucent when applied on the nails. My fireworks is yellow as well but it was like that when I bought it, so I thought that was what the colour was :(
I called grafton regarding some of thr colours and they have said I'm applying it to thin, they said I could do a just gel course. I wasn't willing to do the course as I've already done IBD gel course plus Ive done a shellac course, so i think there is no need to .:eek:
I've done it thicker but I'm still having the problems not covering the nail plus had some lifting after.
I did read about applying the white as a base colour first ( whipped cream) and apply colour afterwards. Ive tried this and it looks a mess to be fair.
Hand on heart love the colours but starting to get cheesed off with some of the colours now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back